Top 10 Best Modern Family Characters
I love Phil. He's the perfect mix of funny and just an overall kind, caring guy who loves everyone.
Phil is the character that keeps the show running. He's super funny. Phil is and always Will be my favorite character
I just really love the way he answers the phone, to be honest.
Phil is the biggest reason that the show is a big hit. that's the only reason I watch it.
She is Hilarious! Definitely brings life to what would be a miserable show with Claire's vindictive nature. Totally could have done without Julie Bowan. Should have casted someone else IMMEDIATELY.
I loved her whole deal. And her English mess-ups were the best!
She is so funny and the way she supports Manny is wonderful.
She kills me with her Humor, like all the time.
Farm boy turned city man. Quietly strong but also extremely flamboyant!
Cam is so striking cos he's playing 2 characters at once, and doing both beautifully!
Makes me laugh out loud. A lot.
Well isn't it obvious?
Cam is such an angel!
He was such a funny clash between dad and grandpa. Definitely one of my favorites.
Rock steady head of house. Low his strength and humor.
Dude come on. He scored Gloria
He is just the best all around rough around the edges father figure
She's a model businesswoman! Girl power.
I relate to her so much
Even though everyone thinks that Mitch is to sarcastic, but that is what I love about him.
He's great, and his sarcasm is everything!
I love him and his sense of humour!
Mitchell is so cute.
Top 10 Modern Family Characters:
11. Hayley: To be honest, I just chose her because I hate Alex, Dylan, and Joe (especially Alex), and there's literally no one else on the show.
10. Jay: I really liked him at first... But later, he becomes a little - scratch that, VERY - annoying.
9. Claire: Didn't like her at first, and even now she's a little "meh" for me, but she's higher than Hayley and Jay because in the later seasons she becomes a better character, and THOSE Halloween EPISODES.
8. Gloria: She's alright. That's all I'm gonna say.
7. Phil: Okay, in the first season, he was my favorite; however, like Jay, he becomes VERY annoying. But I still like him.
6. Mitchell: 2ND FUNNIEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW (but not the best)!
5. Cameron: Remember what I said about Mitchell? Well, I take it back! Cameron is the 2ND FUNNIEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW (but still not the best)!
4. Lily: Remember what I said about Mitchell and ...more
Clever and clueless, immensely charming, such a beautiful relationship with his father
( Phil ), not a mean bone in his body.
Brilliantly performed by Nolan Gould.
Possibly the best kid ever on a T.V. show
He's brainy tho clueless.
Always finds unconventional ways to solve problems.
Such a brave kid.
"I got scared when the cabinet didn't fall down. "
How can Luke not be your favorite?!?
What a character arc! She got to be so awesome towards the end.
She was pretty eh in seasons 1-4 but season 5-now she is awesome and great
Uh... Because she's awesome? 'enough said.
I would like to be here smart cute funny.
Her snakiness and jokes about the dumbness of her family makes the show.
He is the best! Just because you uncultured swines don't get his humor, you say he's the worst!
Manny is the coolest and has the best sense of humor!
I relate to Manny so much! He's the best!
Many is super boring
Let's just say there was one episode in Season 3 with... "Colorful language"... I believe we all know which episode this is. That was Lily at her finest, she is the best character on the show. People say that Lily and Haley are similar, but I think I found the difference: Lily used her time to be a hilarious character, while Haley is just annoying imao.
She was cute and I loved her whole character.
He was great with kids and super cute. Great addition to the show.
Over the seasons, he gets more and more funny. I love it when he was biting Manny's study partner Olive's leg. I'm actually glad that happened because Manny was making him be cute for his own sake
He's soo cute! Even when he's being mischievous.
I mean there is no explanation needed she is the cutest dog ever.
He's 15th?! It's like a house of pain!
We never get to see her but she's pretty underrated.