The 10 Most Evil Villains In Video Games
Mr_VorhiasA brief explanation before we begin. There have already been countless lists of the best villains in video games in the past, and chances are there are no two that are alike, but I like to think that my list is different in some aspects because I haven't let things like popularity of the character or the game it's in influence my decisions.
Here are some stipulations I set:
- The character cannot be evil by any sort of outside forces influencing him. If they had a rough childhood, if they're out for revenge, if they're being forced by a more powerful villain, he's disqualified from being on the list.
- The character cannot at some point have assisted the protagonist.
- The character cannot show any sort of remorse, guilt, shame, or otherwise any sort of human traits towards their misdeeds.
- If the character believes they are doing good, they are off the list. I offer some compromise to that rule with any robotic, or computerized characters, who generally don't believe in good or evil, but "necessity."
So as you can see from these guidelines, I wasn't just looking for evil.
I was looking for EVIL.
Originally this was meant to be a top 20, but since I can't post anymore than 10, here're the runners up:
Chances are you aren't gonna agree with EVERYTHING on the list, but isn't that what makes lists like these great anyway?
Anyway, here's the top 10: Don't agree with the list? Vote for an existing item you think should be ranked higher or if you are a logged in, add a new item for others to vote on or create your own version of this list.
The Top Ten
More comments about Gannondorf (Legend of Zelda)
Get CodeAdd This List to Your Site
Comments About This List
- Top Ten Best Christmas Songs
- Best Things About November
- Top Ten Things to Do On Black Friday Instead of Shop
- Best Cell Phone Services
- Best Christmas Gifts for 2014
- Best Home Workout Programs
- Best Mountain Bike Brands
- Best Web Hosting Companies
Top Remixes of This List
Posts About This List
Updated Wednesday, November 26, 2014