Top 10 Countries with the Strangest Marriage HabitsThe customs and traditions of each country differ according to their culture and surrounding environment. If you are confused about where and how to celebrate your wedding, here is a list of the strangest countries to celebrate these decrees.
As an Indian, I'm both proud and a little embarrassed at the same time.
2. Ethiopia: One of the most prominent marriage customs in Ethiopia, which is common to most nationalities, is the selection of a girl from outside the family after being asked by the family. Then the groom's parents bring the dowry and the net, provided that the bride's family prepares the marital home in addition to providing a sum of money to the groom called locally "the dwarf". In these marriages, the celebration is not a continuation of the celebration for more than three days, but what the friends of the bride offer for 12 days, the bride does not move from the room and does not do household chores. The generosity is dominated by the customs of marriage in the areas of Harar, Bali and the Ethiopian Cemetery. After the announcement of the engagement in the presence of Sheikhs and tribes, the bridegroom sends a dairy cow to his bride's house where her mother begins to prepare for her daughter's marriage. It is the duties of the groom at the moment of declaring his engagement to ...more
The newlyweds in Indonesia are suffering so that they can complete their marriage ceremonies because of the strange marriage customs and traditions practiced by the Tidong tribe. Indonesia, most of whom settled in Sandakan, Malaysia. The bride is not permitted to wear her outside the house during the engagement period. Whatever the length of the engagement, the groom pays the fine fine or purchases gold Jewelry if he is late on his wedding day. He also puts a thick curtain between the bridegroom and his bride. This curtain is only raised when the groom is singing a number of romantic songs After finishing, the curtain is lifted so that the bride can sit together. It also prevents the bride and groom from leaving the house for three full days and firmly believes that if they are served The two brides need them for 3 days and their marriage will be a failure and it will bring the most unfortunate and possible Cause the death of one of their children at a young age or the end of their ...more
4. Turkey: The basic steps of marriage in Turkey begin with the tabla, and the tabla means that the young man goes with some members of his family to the girl's house to ask her father in two days of the week, Sunday and Thursday. Then comes the drum after what is known as the sermon in which the bridegroom bride grooming ring engagement. The bride provides coffee to the guests, but it is strange customs on this day that the bride to offer the bride's coffee instead of salt salt in the belief that they are good skin.
5. Egypt: Egyptian customs and traditions in marriage are very different from any other country where Egyptians are still adhering. With some traditions inherited from their ancient ancestors and from these traditions that the beginning of marriage must begin with a debauchery. The engagement ring must be worn in the left hand and after the marriage, it should be in the left hand. It is also the customs of the Egyptians that it must precede the night of the wedding night henna, a night arranged by the bride without the groom. The bridegroom is staying without the bride. The night of henna dating back to the time of Isis, Oz and Rees, and the marriage customs of the Egyptians, is also to wear the bride's white robe.
6. Brazil: A "big shock" is those received by anthropologists after the discovery of an Amazonian tribe with a strange ritual in marriage, in which women resort to their husbands' first-husband marriage.In a remote area called Val de Javari in Brazil, the story of the Dababas tribe came out after an expedition led by Dr. Tyler Lomis of the São Paulo Center for Sex Studies lost contact with one of her colleagues in a strange way during a trip to learn about the customs and traditions of this remote tribe The other. After three days of exhaustive research, the explorers found the remains of a colleague whom his new wife had accused of "a delicious meal." Anthropologists and their mentors were surrounded by a group of women from the Dababas tribe who threatened to use spears and bayonets. Scientists were able to avoid meeting the fate of their colleagues by repeatedly giving gifts and serving tribal women. After their return from the area, the survivors have safely revealed that women ...more
7. Japan: The wedding ceremony of the Japanese in Japan is performed by the bride and her relatives in white, from the bottom of her head to her head. This symbolizes her being a virgin bride. The bride dresses in Japanese kimono and wears a headdress of the same color and wears the so-called "horns of jealousy". Expressing her feelings towards the mother of the groom and this is an announcement to her husband that she will be the wife of his good and obedient. As for the ceremony that each couple must perform in Japan to declare their union in one entity, they should drink a drink together and become a couple of the first.
8. Greenland: The Eskimo It is a ritual of marriage in the Eskimo that the bridegroom smells the smell of the bride: if she likes her smell married her, but if she smelled bad escaped. A man in the Eskimo has the right to share his wife with his neighbor. And has the absolute freedom to lend his wife to his single friend as evidence of his love for him.
9. Somalia: One of the harshest habits of Somalia is that the bridegroom beats his bride on the wedding day in front of the audience to announce to everyone that he has the right word at home.
10. Guinea: The bride is swimming in a pool of water and is completely naked in front of a group of men, if someone gave her clothes that you liked, if you accept and pick it is her husband in front of everyone.