Top 10 Reasons Why Adding a New Character to a TV Show Usually Failsegnomac TV shows tend to add new characters to a show which almost always ends up failing wither they serve no purpose, are forced or just unpleasant to watch.
The Top Ten
Cough cough Fairly Odd Parents Cough Cough - Freebrook
The show could've went on without them, it already did before.
Sparky from The Fairly OddParents did nothing for a whole Season.
When you add new characters, they need to actually BE characters. Not an emotionless, realistic-looking robot, (unless it's sci-fi and it has emotions), but a fleshed out character. - Cyri
*cough*Kasie on NCIS*cough*
Kokoro no kanji desu! - infinitecirculation
Related ListsTop Ten Weird Things to Make by Adding "Bro" to Random Words Kinds of List Items That People Keep Adding But No One Wants Them There Top Ten Users Who Could Be Adding Justin Bieber to Every List Top 10 Types of Lists that Usually Get on the "Hottest New Lists" Page Top 10 Reasons Why the Emoji Movie Will Fail
1 year, 242 days old
2. They end up ruining the show
3. They're created out of desperation to gain more viewers
2. They have very little or no character development
3. It's hard getting use to a new character
2. They're created out of desperation to gain more viewers
3. They end up replacing favorite characters