Top 10 Baddest Villains From Kids Next DoorCelestius
The Top Ten
Just me or should there be a spicy chocolate bar named after him
Father HAS to be number 1, He can set himself on fire for goodness sake!
Father has gotta be the baddest villain on this show. He can utilize fire, strike fear into the hearts of kids, and even transformed into a dragon in the series finale! All of this, and he chickened out after getting ready to fight Grandfather in the movie? Well, despite that, he still tops this list as the No. 1 KND villain. Not to mention he "delightfulized" Sector Z. They don't look delightful to me.
He is just a badass!
Those Delightful Brats? Those guys creep me out a lot in the series. They have those creepy eyes, speak in monotone, always try to torture kids by hogging their birthday cake to themselves, and tried to ruin Christmas by assaulting Santa! Why they have the most sadistic roles yet. The only time I actually liked them was when they were temporarily turned back into Sector Z operatives. Still, they might as well be The Spoiled Brats From Down The Underworld!
They used to freak me out when I was a kid. - sameera62
Erm, I hate to admit but as a kid before, I used to admire that tall girl with long sandy blonde hair wearing a pink hair bow, even though, she's a villain and one of The Delightful Children From Down The Lane. - Far94
They should not be No. 1 father father that 90% percent is evil but the other 10% percent is something crap but they are macabre and sadisticsV 2 Comments
Tried to send innocent little girls to... Pluto?! Even adults wouldn't approve of this crime! Thank God Numbuh 4 foiled Mr. Boss's plans. Plus, he's actually being a hypocrite that he hates kids, because he has kids and he loves them, including his daughter Numbuh 86!
He�'s so evil you should see what he did to his own son�'s hair!
He is the most dangerous villain in the show but Father and The Toiletnator are my favorite villains.
Grandfather is so bad that even Father hates him. Heck, he turned everyone into old people
Easily the greatest threat the KND ever faced! He should be number 1!
I guess Grandma Stuffum is both a villain to the Kids Next Door... AND HEALTH! I know she force feeds children and makes them obese, but she doesn't realize she's causing CHILDHOOD OBESITY! And Numbuh 2 and his family are already obese enough. Why try to make kids obese?
Her only companions are her cats. This old woman who lives in a household full of cats who she cares for also hates kids. I don't think I'd want her to be anyone's grandma. Including the fact she acts like a cat! I think they should place her in an asylum or something!
Putting braces on newborn babies?! Knightbrace deserved to get kicked out of dental school. In fact, he should be arrested for assaulting little kids. Plus, the way he does dental work is harmful than what a dentist normally does.
He deserves to be higher! He's a ninja with dental tools.
Count Spankulot may be No.8, but he got sent to jail one time for assaulting a child with spanking. I don't blame the kid's parents. Sector V should've at least felt guilty of letting him get spanked for what he didn't do. But hey, that's called pranking people. (Maybe Sector V should've let them spank Numbuh 86, because since Mr. Boss is her dad, Mr. Boss would likely beat up Count Spankulot! )
It's really surprizing how much he scares number 5!
Its Funny to look at the teenagers as evil when you are one. - beasthound
Even if you are a teenager, you still can't help but watch this show as the KND battle our own ages. Sure, Chad and Cree were former KND operatives, but Chad revealed he was undercover at the last minute. He couldn't have handled the reveal sooner like Maurice did with Numbuh 5(that's how Number is spelled by the KND). Still, the teenagers are pretty much bad.
He's the Condiment King of Codename Kids Next Door.
He may not be tough... But he's HILARIOUS to watch
Why is he number 9? He's a pathetic villain and the KND would agree with me. He should be in last place. - Anonymousxcxc
You'd think that these guys being the first official adult villains on the show would be really evil in the series all the way. Well, not really. After all, their only weapon is a robot chair with arms.
He so gross as poop
Wow, the parents of a Numbuh 274(Chad) or whatever are KND villains. Then again they only had one major role in one episode, and that cameo appearance in Operation M.O.V.I.E. So I think only their stupefying children was bad. Sheesh, if the Toiletnator did everything right when he went totally insane in two episodes, he might've even made this list.
Related ListsTop 10 Codename Kids Next Door Villains My Top Ten Codename: Kids Next Door Villains Top 10 Best Codename Kids Next Door Characters Best Codename: Kids Next Door Season 3 Episodes Best Codename: Kids Next Door Season 4 Episodes
9 years, 87 days old