Top 10 Worst Years In Gaming Historyhtoutlaws2012
The Top Ten
Ah, the horrid crash that brought forth some of the worst titles yet.
I don't know how anything else can top this one.V 1 Comment
The worst year for hyping trailers and such dissapointing games. I am talking to you Ubisoft! - CanadianGuy99
I can think of reasons.
1. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric & Shattered Crystals
2. Xbox Live & PlayStation Network HACKED around Christmas time
3. Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Discontinued
4. Watch_Dogs, Destiny & Assassin's Creed Unity
If you were an Microsoft fan at this point this was probably the worst year for you lol - htoutlaws2012
Year in which Ride to Hell Retribution got released. Being that it on it's own is capable of easily winning 2013 a "worst year in which A game was released" list it should, at the very veeery least, get the second spot.
The day ps2 died - ItsDaWorldOfSNuGGLEZ
Thq died this year :(V 1 Comment
Sonic, Bomberman, And Crash Bandicoot Got TORTURED! - VideoGamefan5
I can show you reasons why 2006 sucked.
1. Sonic the Hedgehog's 15th anniversary was terrible. There was Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis for the Game Boy Advance & Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) for Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3. Nice job, Sega. You ruined Sonic's franchise by letting him have an unhappy anniversary.
2. Tiger Telematics went defunct.
3. Crash Boom Bang!
4. Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots is released on the Game Boy Advance & it's horrible.
Here's what 2006 a horrible year for the video game industry.
1. Tiger Telematics is defunct.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
3. Crash Boom Bang!
The year when Far Cry 3 and Dishonored was released... Nope. - AguythatpeopleignoresV 2 Comments
In 2015 A game called The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt was released. I doubt it. - Aguythatpeopleignores
While the death of Iwata and Konami's suicide is definitely sad, this was the year that brought us The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Rocket League, and much more. If anything, this was a comeback, especially after the pile of crap 2014 was.
At of the three years with the current gen consoles(2013 doesn't count because the PS4 and Xbox one had like 3 games), this one was easily the best. Arkham Knight, MKX, Halo 5, etc. - TherandomV 2 Comments
When the hype train went too far and started to crash and burn the whole industry.
The year The Wizard and that those godawful Nintendo cartoons (Mario, Zelda, and Captain N) came out.
Related ListsTop 10 Years In Gaming History Best Years In History Most Important Years In Human History Top Ten Saddest Years In History Top 10 Best Years In Metal Music History
List StatsUpdated 25 Jun 2017
2 years, 120 days old