Top Ten Call Center Service Providers In IndiaBPO service in India has witnessed considerable growth post globalization. Today, most of the businesses consider customer service as unquestionably important. It has been observed that companies who ignore the importance of these services are more vulnerable to experience business losses. This is because they either fail to retain their loyal customers or are not able to acquire new customers.
Customer service in India is globally recognized for its unparalleled and customized assistance to the end users. The industry has improved the country’s brand image in the international market. According to the industry experts, outsourcing market has been growing at the rate of 7% per annum, while the average growth rate of BPO industry is 10% annually. In India, the industry is expected to grow at the rate of 7% per annum by the year 2017.
Indian call centers provide tailored solutions to their clients at competitive prices. By using latest technology, they act as a platform for managing business operations. This help firms to minimize infrastructure cost while saving their capital and time. Hence, the companies can focus more on their core skills and capabilities.
The key factors responsible for the growth of outsourcing business in India are as follows:
• Cost Benefits: Many companies outsource their backend operations to call centers due to substantial cost advantages such as overhead cost, training cost incurred on employees, infrastructure cost, and technology cost.
• Growing demand from enterprises: There has been rising demand for BPO services, mainly from the businesses mushrooming around India. Approximately 70% revenue of call centers in India comes from contact centers, followed by 20% revenue coming from the data entry business. The remaining 10% revenue comes from IT.
• Skilled Workforce: India has abundant skilled labor with computer knowledge. Moreover, the people are proficient in English as well as other foreign languages. This is an important competitive advantage that India has over other nations.
• 24*7 Technical Support: The customer support team provides continuous support to the end users. As foreign companies venture into the country, BPOs further help them to boost their growth by offering world-class services.
Looking at the above benefits of outsourcing customer services, it is clear that India is expected to become a call center hub by 2015.
The Top Ten
Best call center service provider! You are doing great work of call center outsourcing services. You are offering quality and affordable service, according to need of the customer. I am waiting for some other service feature..
The best call center with a capacity of approx 1500 candidates working with it.Visit Website9
GizmoSupport is an Outsourcing Services Partner for Tech Support & Customer Support Services specializing in enhancing connected customer experience.
I would recommend GizmoSupport, It is one of the best outsourcing company in India.
GizmoSupport is the best call center service provider in India.
Awesome BPO service provider.V 6 Comments
They provided best call center solutions at affordable cost.
Datainox is one of the best BPO service provider company which offers affordable data management services all over the world.
Related ListsTop 10 Data Center Service Providers in India Top 10 Interior Designing Service Providers in Chandigarh, India Top 10 Creative 3D Rendering Service Providers in Ludhiana, India Top 10 PSD to Wordpress Service Providers Top 10 PSD to HTML/XHTML Service Providers
List StatsUpdated 18 Aug 2017
3 years, 75 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. WNS Global Services
3. Syrex India
2. Aegis Ltd
3. GizmoSupport BPO Services
2. WNS Global Services
View All 4