Top Ten Most Influential Albumsidolangelx13
The Contenders: Page 5
What is this album doing here?
It should be on the top!
One of the best album you will ever listen..
1. It's All Over 5/5- A great opening song. Really powerful and moving.
2. Pain 5/5- epic song, but it does take a few moments before the song really kicks in.
3. Animal I Have Become 5/5- Awesome track. Very catchy tune and lyrics. Buy the CD for this song.
4. Never too Late 5/5. Another great powerful moving song. It is something I myself can relate to and others guys I know.
5. On My Own 4/5- Although its is one of the my lesser favorites, I still enjoy listing to it.
6. Riot 4.5/5- Very catchy and loud. This sing really kicks in quickly.
7. Get out alive 4.5/5- a little slow but still a really awesome song.
8. Let it Die 5/5- Another very powerful moving song. This song helps me connects with real issues I have experienced.
9. Over and Over 4.5/5- Another great memorable song.
10. Time of Dying 5/5- I feel like ...more - abhisheksrivastava
This album introduced the world to Eddie Van Halen and changed the way we play guitar forever. I'm shocked that this album has not been mentioned.
I voted for this because its the only influential album on this list. Onestly the black album by metallica didn't influent as much as the earlier albums. For example kill em all
Won Album Of The Year...
One must surely listen to it..
Don't look back in anger, wonderwall and champagne supernova will never be forgotten but other great songs like morning glory and she's electric also, this influenced so many people not just artists.
Come on, this is one of the most influential albums ever, just look at 'Champagne Supernova', 'Don't Look Back in Anger', and 'Wonderwall'. Oasis ruled Britpop and blew everyone else out of the water, they were far better than the grunge movement in America. It's a shame Oasis never really broke into the American market, if they had they would be one of the biggest bands ever. Anyways, this album inspired loads of other bands, like Kasabian, and it was the pinnacle of Oasis' success
None of the songs you listed are the ones which I like the album for. It's Some Might Say and Morning Glory that make this album worthwhile. Wonderwall is extremely overrated. - PositronWildhawk
Related ListsTop Ten Most Influential Metal Albums Most Influential Extreme Metal Albums Most Influential Hip Hop Albums Top 10 Most Influential Nu Metal Albums Most Influential Rap Albums
9 years, 213 days old
Top Remixes (12)
2. Metallica (The Black Album) - Metallica
3. Nevermind - Nirvana
2. Autobahn - Kraftwerk
3. 5 Years of Mau5 - Deadmau5
2. Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston
3. Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd
View All 12