Best Movie Villain QuotesSuperheroSith Quotes from some of the most evil movie villains EVER! (not exaggerating) When you add quotes, add them line - villain (movie)
The Contenders: Page 2
This quote is just so random, that's why I love it!
"Don't fail me! " Would actually be even better.
I keep wanting Harry Potter to reply "Tom Riddle. The man who let the boy live."
Harry Potter. The boy who lived. COME FOR PIE!
I don't know, it seemed pretty good at the moment :/
Darth Vader has nothing on Barbossa. You best start believing in ghost stories Darth Vader, you're in one!
When you read it, you know the source.
So very German...
Blade Runner - still waiting for something to come close
Yas... I can't believe it
Oh, the irony. Best line!
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
Related ListsTop 10 Movie, TV and Video Game Villain Quotes Funniest Movie Villain Quotes Best Disney Villain Quotes Top Ten Movie Villains of all Time Top Ten Best Batman Movie Villains
5 years, 186 days old
2. No, I am your father - Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back)
3. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Tss - Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
2. Must...have... Precious - Gollum (The Lord of the Rings)
3. Why so serious? - The Joker (The Dark Knight)
2. Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave... with a box of scraps - Obadiah Stane / Iron Manger (Iron Man)
3. All of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied by... - Loki (Marvel's The Avengers)