Best Movie Villain QuotesSuperheroSith
The Contenders: Page 2
This quote is just so random, that's why I love it!
Darth Vader has nothing on Barbossa. You best start believing in ghost stories Darth Vader, you're in one!
"Don't fail me! " Would actually be even better.
I keep wanting Harry Potter to reply "Tom Riddle. The man who let the boy live."
Harry Potter. The boy who lived. COME FOR PIE!
I don't know, it seemed pretty good at the moment :/
When you read it, you know the source.
Blade Runner - still waiting for something to come close
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
Yas... I can't believe it
That's the Mafia's whole philosophy. And for a good reason. You can never be too careful when it comes to your enemies.
Related ListsTop 10 Movie, TV and Video Game Villain Quotes Funniest Movie Villain Quotes All Time Best Movie Quotes Best Superhero Movie Quotes Top Ten Movie Hero / Villain Pairs
List StatsUpdated 17 Aug 2017
4 years, 359 days old
2. No, I am your father - Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back)
3. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Tss - Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
2. Must...have... Precious - Gollum (The Lord of the Rings)
3. Why so serious? - The Joker (The Dark Knight)
2. Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave... with a box of scraps - Obadiah Stane / Iron Manger (Iron Man)
3. All of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied by... - Loki (Marvel's The Avengers)