Top Ten Most Dangerous Kids Toys Ever Sold
The glass had to be heated to 1000 degrees Farenheight, and also encouraged children to conduct dangerous experiments without the use of safety equipment.
Maybe kids should just have a kids microscope or a kids metal detector.
Kids plus hot glass equals emergency room. Those guys were dumb
I can't believe it that toys like these actually exist
In October 2013, a policeman shot and killed a thirteen-year old boy in California, who was walking down the street carrying a toy replica of an AK47. The policeman thought it was the real thing and shot the boy.
And then they went and made nerf guns for girls.
The darts for girls had a smaller value and costed more because they had patterns and pink ends.
They aren't that bad, though.
There was even controversy one time where they made guns in different colors and they thought they looked like toy guns.
Not like Toy guns because of her end and they will be so dangerous because you can get shoe in the eyeball
Wood burning is a combination of etching and branding onto wood. The kit included a handheld hot iron powered by electricity. This toy was sold to children, and caused many serious injuries, and some deaths.
Yes it defenetly exists and believe it or not this was for children 5 years old and up.
Kids burning anything is a bad idea
Fudge this exists
I found one in my grandpas bomb shelter only it was made by Lionel yes the same company who makes model trains...
and there was stuff growing in the glass bottles.
This contained many dangerous chemicals, including some that could catch fire, and some that were poisonous.
Just, how many lawsuits has Gilbert had, with this and the glass set?
Dangerous to the extreme
My dad had this toy as a kit but never touched the hot plate I don't know how. the fact that its as hot as a oven at 450 stinking degrees. my friend had a collection of old toys and he didn't have this exact one if I remember right it was the fright factory but he fried an egg on the hot plate.
The machine used to make the bugs burnt children's fingers and the toxic fumes emitted from the machine were also hazardous.
This allowed a boat-pulled rider to glide up in the air. But once riders were airborne, they were given little control over the tube. Three young adults have been killed using this toy, as well as several children.
That's just rediculous!
Kids all around the world swallowed the marble-sized balls which then got stuck in their intestines. From there it caused life-threatening dehydration and vomiting. And the balls couldn't be seen with a x-ray, and needed surgery to be removed.
Like a Skip-It, but worn on the head. When using this toy, kids started to self-harm themselves using the ball at the end of the toy. Injuries included spinal injuries and head injuries.
Look at the boy and girl in the cover of the toy I think they have red eyes. Weird!
Ouch! This was the only one I have seen.
Those red things were the cheeks
More like inappropriate toy. Don't worry I doubt he would punch or kick kids or if they put their fingers in his mouth he would try to eat them or say anything. People just want to make dolls on everything, even make baby dolls with a penus
Hey Cartman we have got a new toy for your birthday.
I googled it and there was a picture of a little girl hugging a hitler doll.
Whoever made this doll has know idea who he is
These were marketed as mini trampolines for peoples' feet. But the company didn't think that the toy might cause broken ankles when they thought of it.
The Nickelodeon version of Moon Shoes was also on this list in which it had a orange logo. Viacom International sued the manufacturer of this toy for broken ankles.
A lot of broken legs from this one
MOON SHOES MAKE U GET A MOON BOOT (because u break your ankle)
Fidget spinners were invented in 1993 and retrended in 2017, and they not only distract students from school work, leading to schools banning them, but they also contain extremely dangerous amounts of lead, the 2nd most toxic household chemical in the world (only behind arsenic).
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states no toys should contain more than 40 parts per million (ppm) - (0.004%) of lead, which is why this is so shocking because these toys contain 825X that amount, a whopping 33,000 PPM (3.3%)!
Much of the lead is contained in the circle in the center of the fidget spinners and kids hold those centers to spin the edges with the tips of their fingers.
Plus many children (as well as adults) get hurt even in unexpected ways from using fidget spinners as they can fall off and land, yet some people could even get lacerated from direct contact with the high-speed revolutions per minute (rpm), especially if they’re made of sharper materials.
They distract children in places like school, leading to millions of bans, and not only that, but they also contain high levels of lead, which is the second deadliest household chemical only behind arsenic.
They are too distracting and dangerous, they were banned at schools for being distractive and dangerous.
I was playing with 1 and it dropped on my toe. hurts a lot
They were potential at helping kids cook their own food, but the risks involved heat and when they malfunctioned, kids hands were trapped, exposing them to 350°F, causing burn injuries, so they had to be recalled.
There is one in our house and we never used it.
Gregory... the biggest cliche-man around
They've been recalled I think.
In December 2007, the CPSC had received over 400 reported injuries related to this toy. 294 of those were suffocation or strangulation.
It was a good idea at first, but people went to the hospital for it.
I have those. although I thought they actually had a spike on them but when I found out that we had them they were not pointed but they were heavy and had a metal tip.
they were also known as jarts as well. the one we have is made from Mattel which are just lawn darts.
They were so dangerous that the U.S. Congress banned lawn darts.
People died playing with these
My aunt has a huge wooden rocking horse at her house. Last year while I was riding it I rocked a bit too hard I fell off of it.
No wonder my mom wouldn't buy me one of those spring-loaded ones when I was a toddler.
I fell off of the one that was at my aunt's house. It was a wooden one, and it was large. I even nearly tipped it over a few times. Maybe I was rocking it too hard?
I own a spring-loaded one and it is much safer.
These toys have been around for centuries. What next the first toys ever invented yo-yo and the doll.
Commeting to @blackflowers comment. I had a spring rocking horse and I got pinched many times and it hurts so bad. #back when toys were fun.
These are especially dangerous, they can end up in dangerous places and cause danger.
They're fun to play with but can be dangerous by causing blindness and other stuff.
Fun to play with, the only dangerous toy I had anyway.
I had one and never got hurt
These contained flammable hydrocarbons, causing health problems, yet worse, numerous injuries were also reported from strangulation.
For all these reasons, they were recalled off the shelves.
I constantly accidentally broke stuff in the house whenever I played with these as a kid.
Sounds like a doll that dies.
It has ingredients on some brands that can cause chemical burns, and also some kids swallow it, thinking it’s food.
Just like the giant marbles.
It contains boron which is toxic and can cause health problems.