Top 10 Inaccurate Death Battles
The Contenders: Page 2
Bomberman was criminally under-researched in my opinion.
Guys, we have a problem. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE has voted for this massive dud in Season 1, yet I see a vote for a nonexistent "SpongeBob vs Pikachu" on here. Why is this a problem? Because the research for this fight was a complete mess. First of all, just because Dig Dug has better mobility in the ground doesn't mean anything. Especially when Bomberman is stronger than Regulus, who smashed the Omni Cube so hard it destroyed galaxies. Strength isn't everything, sure, but that doesn't mean Bomberman doesn't destroy Dig Dug in other categories too.
Bomberman's taken a planet-sized explosion at the end of Bomberman Hero, and no it's not subtle unlike other feats of durability, it's right in front of your face. Not to mention, he's not as dumb as rocks as portrayed in the fight. He's taken out other, more experienced bombermen, especially Black Bomber. The only reason they considered him stupid is because he can get trapped with his own bomb, which is player error. ...more - nerffan8000
When I made this list, I did NOT say that it would include accurate ones. Superman would beat Goku.V 1 Comment
They said Cloud was the deadliest swordsman in video game history!
Sigh, The Episode that made The Death Battle Fanon Wiki think Kirby is the Strongest Character, And HE'S NOT!
Did you not watch the analysis? Have you ever played a Kirby game? This one is accurate, Kirby would win. - LarkwingFlightV 1 Comment
Vader would instantly murder Doom, end of story.
If one of them can punch a Super Saiyan out of Super form and rob them, it's obvious who should've won.
While I do think Tracer rightfully won, there is so many problems with this, that it's down right disappointing.
1) They did a horrible job of explaining Scout. The facts they mentioned were inaccurate, for example, they said if you use the Force-A-Nature with the Bonk! Atomic Punch, you get more mid air jumps. Two problems here. One, The Force-A-Nature does not give you more jumps with Bonk. The gun they're talking about is the Soda Popper. Two the soda on the Soda Popper is the Crit-A-Cola, not Bonk.
2) The Tracer in the battle used two specials. I don't know too much about Overwatch, but from what I've heard, this isn't possible.
3) In the battle, Scout was able to attack under the use of Bonk. That isn't possible. Plus, Tracer survived a taunt kill.
4) The Tracer "dodged" a bullet feat was bull. Widowmaker was not aiming at Tracer to begin with.
5) They go on, and on about how Scout runs and is fast. It's true. So why the hell does ...more
Related ListsTop Ten Death Battles We Want to See Top Ten Death Battles Top 10 Ideas for Death Battles Between Video Game Characters and Cartoon, Movie, or Comic Characters Top Ten Death Battles Between TopTenners and Fictional Characters Top 10 Death Battles Between Movie Characters and Video Game Characters
List StatsUpdated 18 Aug 2017
2 years, 254 days old
2. Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
3. Zelda vs Peach