Top 10 Inaccurate Death Battles
The Contenders: Page 2
Seriously, Koopa Troopa could live as Dry Bones after falling in that lava
They really should have waited until after Resurrection F came out. As of that movie, I feel like Goku would actually have a shot. - TwitchandVinegar
They admitted to doing little research on Bleach. Ichigo got downplayed so hard in that battle. They said he was hypersonic speed in the fight yet they never showed his speed in the actual battle. Mugetsu also defeated a FOURTH DIMENSIONAL BEING (Aizen).
Naruto needed all of his chakra for the moon attack while Ichigo with ALL his forms (they left out the Vasto Lordes form) would BLOW HIS CHAKRA OUT OF THE WATER.
Ichigo is faster and can tank nuke attacks like breaking a toothpick.
Of course Narutards will say all of this is wrong without actually providing sources, like they always do.
When I made this list, I did NOT say that it would include accurate ones. Superman would beat Goku.V 1 Comment
Well...I like both characters so it's accurate (not because I like both characters) - ParkerFang
They said Cloud was the deadliest swordsman in video game history!
Sigh, The Episode that made The Death Battle Fanon Wiki think Kirby is the Strongest Character, And HE'S NOT!
Did you not watch the analysis? Have you ever played a Kirby game? This one is accurate, Kirby would win. - LarkwingFlightV 1 Comment
Vader would instantly murder Doom, end of story.
If one of them can punch a Super Saiyan out of Super form and rob them, it's obvious who should've won.
Spoiler Dedede won.Amy could've won.
While I do think Tracer rightfully won, there is so many problems with this, that it's down right disappointing.
1) They did a horrible job of explaining Scout. The facts they mentioned were inaccurate, for example, they said if you use the Force-A-Nature with the Bonk! Atomic Punch, you get more mid air jumps. Two problems here. One, The Force-A-Nature does not give you more jumps with Bonk. The gun they're talking about is the Soda Popper. Two the soda on the Soda Popper is the Crit-A-Cola, not Bonk.
2) The Tracer in the battle used two specials. I don't know too much about Overwatch, but from what I've heard, this isn't possible.
3) In the battle, Scout was able to attack under the use of Bonk. That isn't possible. Plus, Tracer survived a taunt kill.
4) The Tracer "dodged" a bullet feat was bull. Widowmaker was not aiming at Tracer to begin with.
5) They go on, and on about how Scout runs and is fast. It's true. So why the hell does ...more
Related ListsTop Ten Death Battles Top Ten Death Battles We Want to See Top 10 Ideas for Death Battles Between Video Game Characters and Cartoon, Movie, or Comic Characters Top Ten Death Battles Between TopTenners and Fictional Characters Top Ten Death Battle Ideas
3 years, 77 days old
2. Zelda vs Peach
3. Batman vs Spider-Man
2. Zelda vs Peach
3. Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
2. Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
3. Zelda vs Peach