Top 10 Best Months of The Year
It's just the top month of the century this is the top month and you cannot say you don't disagree you get food present a vacation and candy. It's literally October and November in one month just better like you're get Christmas dinner. And then you get presents but in your presence or in your stocking, some people get candy and stuff in a stocking right it is sometimes you have ever go out for Christmas dinner with your family were right it's just blue candy present what day what month can do that like come on now November you just eaten in October you just get candy diabetes like come on now
December is a great Month, other than the intense heat (Because it is Summer on December in Australia) that is trying to melt you and the Mozzies everywhere. It is a great month, you get have presents, you get to hang out with your family and the FOOD is the best!
December is my favorite month. My birthday is on December, plus, Christmas is my favorite holiday, because you get presents and holidays from school, so it's like a birthday and a mini-summer holiday mixed together! Besides, everyone is happier and merrier with Christmas spirit, and everything outside is beautiful during the winter. And you can also have fun decorating your house and a Christmas tree with fab ornaments and curl up in front of the fire sipping a warm, tasty mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows or whipped cream. AND you can also celebrate the New Year. I love staying up late and counting to midnight! December is the most exciting month!
My Birthday is in March, but December is, hands down the best month of the year. Some people don't like it but I love the manic of Christmas shopping, everyone seems happier and you can decorate your house all festive! There is also school finishing for 2-3 weeks (UK). You also get the T.V. specials of your favourite programs. Christmas is family time which is the best! God it's November 20th today and I am literally counting down the day until December. Don"t forget New Years Eve and Boxing Day Sales! When January 1st comes, I am the most depressed person in my house, everything back to the same old boring daily life.
(3) May and June, but hotter. School is still away enough, even though a month has passed. This month might be a bit too hot, but it is still nice enough to be outside, especially if it is prior to 1:00 pm or so. Go out early on and enjoy those times, and then stay inside when the sun sets occur, and then enjoy outside once the sun has set, it is beautiful.
The third best month of the year, no school, but getting closer, still no worries for another month, and enjoyment vacations, just plain nice, Although very hot.
In July, I have an entire month to binge watch and not worry about my school! But, what makes it worse is, I typically feel nausea during this month and sometimes I even vomit. I think it's because of the heat because I'm usually not like this at any other time of the year. But, either way.. July is the month where I make the most memories.
This month seems to be most kids and teens favorite month because it is the only month you are free from school throughout the entire month. This month is great because you have more time to go to places you enjoy and go on vacation. The only negative is that it is boiling hot in most places during July and there are lots of bugs.
(2) This month is basically May, but later, no school, no lessons, no pain. This is nice when the weather becomes hotter, it might be a little too hot, but still nice to go outside, better when warm than cold.
This is the second best month of the year, seeing the sun makes us all cheerful and happy, having less of those short dark days, no school, going places, not having a war just to go out, such a nice month.
MY BIRTH MONTH, BABY! My birthday is June 30th!
And here's why it's the best month to have a birthday! In my opinion...
#1: School is over, even though I graduated!
#2: This month has more Disney and Pixar movies out in theaters than November ever did.
#3: It's totally warm out, maybe rainy and stormy sometimes, but still awesome!
#4: To anybody who are Sonic fans, Sonic's given birthday is June 23rd. That's one week before MY birthday!
June ROCKS! And always will be the best month to have a birthday!
It's kind of an overrated month in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I think it's still great because that's when you get out of school where I live and it's the beginning of summer, but that's really the only exciting part. You only do fun things in elementary school, then in high school, it's nothing but review, studying, getting all of your assignments in and exams. I know in some places, students get out in May, but where I live, we don't get out until the very end of June.
(8) October is an okay month. The weather is still decent, but this is the point where you need coats again, which really sucks. October is also where the leaves begin to fall completely, making the outside look dead. This is your one opportunity to do much of the year work, so you must be spending hours with that, to make sure everything is done right. You also have to keep cleaning the leaves and racking them, so May can be enjoyable. School also begins to suck at this point, and winter is beginning to come. Halloween is also just annoying.
Months start to get bad (7) here, the weather is getting colder, the leaves start to fall and trees start to look ugly and dead, there is a mass cleanup of leaves forced on you as well, or else the spring will be hell, school becomes torture for students now, come on, and halloween is annoying for many, we all want May.
I know, nobody likes october because it isn't December or in the summer. But, it has some big benefits. Halloween, for one. Thanksgiving for us Canadians is in October. Nothing horrible and world changing has ever happened in October. October is such a nice and unique name for a month. It isn't too cold, and always is peaceful and silent if you close your eyes in a private place. Imagine the cool but beautiful breeze, the only thing you can hear aside from the soft skitter of leaves the breeze has sent across the ground. The colors of the trees and their leaves are great and always nice to see. My birthday is in October but if my birthday was in January, for example, October would still my favourite month behind December.
October has been my favorite month for quite some time. Fall is my favorite season, so September, October, and November have always been close to my heart, plus December since Christmas is my favorite holiday. As I say, "-Ber months are the best months." :) October has it all: perfect Fall days, the creepiness of Fall that is totally awesome balanced with the coziness the season also brings, Halloween (my second favorite holiday), Pumpkin Spice Lattes, etc. September is definitely a close second since it's the first month of the Fall season (plus it's my birth month :) ), but October surpasses it by a little.
The best month of the year! I love this month, the end of school is the before last Friday for me, and it is always fun to not see those awful teachers you have hated for so long, you can say goodbye to that hell hole of a prison called school and those painful online courses. Also, the weather is nice and sunny, much warmer, the A/C starts to kick in, the windows can be opened, no more jackets or pants needed, instead a simple shirt and a pair of shorts will do you good, a very classic month for me as well, always enjoying classic memories and stories during this month. Not to mention the days are a very nice long length.
This month is great. Windows can finally be opened, pools are finally opened at the very end of this month and it's just a solid month overall
(1) This is my favorite month, no more school crap, no more stupid language papers and tests, no more school. Also, another great thing about this month is the nice weather. The warm, sunny days, instead of cold and cloudy or windy days, that are over. The A/C is turning on, and the insides become nicer feeling.
My Rankings 1-12:
1. May (It's beautiful in May in New England, the flowers bloom, temps hit 80, baseball, it's like Thursday, in the week because the summer hype is real, I love it! )
2. October (October is the fall version of May, it's comfortable, you're 20+ days into school and loving it, plus varsity games)
3. December (December is such a special month, it's the right time to better yourself and you have it all to look forward to)
4. February (Special for me, the skiing is awesome, temperatures warm up enough that it actually snows and it's not bitter cold, Winter Break, the feeling that the end of school is closer than the beginning)
5. June (The end of school, but often it's bittersweet and sad, the weather is like May, but the trees are darkening to that deep green of summer)
6. April (May is almost there, the trees start to bloom, and you can get the best of summer and winter)
7. July (The next school year is far away, and early on in the month you really ...more
(9) November, like October, is where weather begins to suck again. November, is likely your final opportunity of the year, to go outside without layers and layers of coats, and your last opportunity to do anything with the yard, until April or May. Another thing is that the outside will most likely look all dead, by this point, all the leaves would have fallen, and you might even see some snowfall occur, the first fall of snow. It might be a bit pretty, but keep in mind that it will likely stay put, but might still melt, if lucky. Enjoy your final opportunities to enjoy outside, because you won't get another until March most likely. Also, once that stupid clock chance occurs, the days will be too short for any enjoyment, the sun will set before you even get home.
(8) This month is pretty sad, the days are too short, especially after that stupid clock change occurs, making the sun set before five, many are forced to drive in the dark home from work, and the only good thing is Thanksgiving, but for many store employees, it is just another day due to the classic Black Friday says, they messed with the traditional way, and now eat up Thanksgiving.
Sorry for all those people born in November, but for me I HATE this month. Worst month of the year. In Canada, where I live, November is the month where all trees have no leafs, and it looks like all of them are dead. Add that to the fact that there's not snow yet, and it's the month where you always wait for Christmas, Winter and December coming.
You want a fun fact? When your parents had sex, you were born 9 months after. So for all of those who were born in november, it's because your parents had sex at Valentine's Day (9 months before). So sorry for people who were born 14th November :P (This might also be the reason a lot of people are born in November.) Sorry...
November is my favorite month ever! Who doesn't enjoy eating all the candy you got Halloween? And when your done with that, you get to chow down on a huge feast with family and friends! And don't forget the thanksgiving specials! And what is really great is how awesome it looks outside and feeling of the time you went raking with your parents (although you mostly jumped in the piles of leaves LOL). And it's the time of year to wear autumn clothes like boots, cute jeans, tights, scarves, and sometimes even the cutest of fall dresses!
This is the best month ever, man.
(6) August is still nice weather, it just is where it begins to cool down. It can be good or bad, it really just depends on how you look at it. The main thing that sucks is that school resumes for some, and for others, it is about to resume. The only things that are good are the cooler days, ones it is more bearable outside, and the other being not winter.
What I can't believe this month is so low it might just be because you Americans start school this month but still man! I'm from the uk so I get the whole month off but it's the month where I get to go on holiday abroad which is amazing and the weathers nice and hot
I hate August. It's hot and dry, school starts, and wasps are abundant (which really sucks for me because I have a crippling fear of them).
This month is absolutely the worst, there are no holidays to celebrate, the only month without a holiday. School is back, and I hate school so much. Nothing exciting happens in that month, people don't know what to do at all.
(5) April, is one month away from May. April is usually a bit nicer than March, however it might rain a bit too much. Sometimes, there might be constant April showers, but you know what they say, April showers bring May flowers. Many years, there are Easter occurrences, and that is always fun. Also, occurring in April are the ends of some lessons at school. The work calms down.
The fourth best month, the weather is getting warmer, less heat consumption, Easter many years, school courses are coming to an end, some even can be finished, although very rainy and cloudy, that can be a bit annoying.
Sometimes, I get Spring Break on this month, which is very nice, but other than that, this year isn't really too special in my eyes.
April is obviously the best month. my bday is in april and it always feels so nice. even on rainy days, it's so fun and calming to go outside with an umbrella, and relax. if you go on a walk around your neighborhood, it feels nice to have the entire place to yourself, following the refreshing air. april is just so awesome. its also EXTREMELY better than may. may is just so stressful, and I always get sick. it feels way hotter, and all the horrible monsters called wasps and honeybees come out to kill you. just look at those soleless eyes.
(4) This month might be a but underrated. March might be a bit away from May, but it still is nice. Getting the weather to be warmer, then the last three cold and miserable months, is just amazing. Having your first opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, after three months without it, is just amazing. There might be a few snow falls occasionally, but it doesn't matter too much, as it normally won't stay for long. The snow normally will turn to water and puddles around March as well. Also, once the clock springs ahead, the days are finally nice again.
The fifth best month, the snow is turning into water, floods and puddles all over, by the rivers, in the yards, across the road, and the weather is beginning to become something other than miserable, cold, dark, gloomy, and snowy. Once the daylights savings time occurs, the sun sets at a more decent time and you can actually see some sunlight.
I have an extreme hatred towards March. It's my least favorite.
1. The weather is trash. I live in NY, so the snow starts to melt, and it's a mix between black snow, icy snow, or snow that is watery. Part of my lawn can be grass, and then partly snow. The leaves barely grew in March, so it's terrible. It's a mix between cold and cool, and there's at least one day when there's a spike in the heat. Even if it snows, the snow will melt in no time. The ski season ends in March, where I live.
2. I'd rather go snowboarding in January/February. I stop snowboarding in March, because it's cold if I don't wear a jacket and it feels too warm if I wear a jacket.
3. Nothing to look forward to, except for Saint Patrick's day. Even though my birthday is March 16, I still hate March.
4. You get one less hour of sleep as DST starts, except you start to get longer days.
5. This terrible month seriously has to be 31 days long. For WHAT? It's a terrible month, I'd ...more
March is pretty neat. The weather starts to warm up a bit as spring approaches but you still get a few snowstorms to send off the winter season. You get holidays like St. Patrick's Day and sometimes Easter and it is also Women's History Month too.
I'n my opinion, January is the worst month because it's my birthday month. And every time I have something on my birthday wishlist, I never get it, and I have to wait to get the thing I want for so long that I don't want it anymore
I like January because
-My b-day in on 19 JANUARY (last day of Capricorn too)
- Winter. I LOVE January because where I live and if its compared with seasons and weather I would prefer it as the weather IS PERFECT not too hot and not to cold.
January is indeed a beautiful month. It starts with new hope, new dreams and new goals. It's the first month so make it a beautiful, hopeful, fun start of your new year. It's damn good.
I live in Australia and it's summer in January. Also it's my birth month and I LOVE it. If you don't believe me, go to Australia in January. Because the seasons are other way around.
(10) February, is the month occurring after two other miserable months. Now, this is highest on my list, because it is shorter than Dec. and Jan., and is the final winter month. By this point, you will likely be looking forward to Spring, and you will get spring in a matter of weeks. Valentine's Day, might be a bit underrated, as you can still thank your family and friends during that time. There might be some mass snowfall at times, but at least it is warmer than the last two months.
January, is a very cold and miserable month. It is the beginning of a new year at least. But that might be the only good thing about it. By this point, many will probably be looking forward to spring, and are sick of winter. There is also lots of snow and ice, as it is always cold, but at least the days are getting longer. Also, new year's resolutions will just no longer work after a few days, and year end crap at some jobs is just miserable.
December, is just a bad ...more
February is a very beautiful month. Actually, it might be my favorite! While it may not be Christmas snow, February can experience very beautiful snowfalls. It would be perfect weather to go sledding. February is so underrated, because it is so unique. It's not as quite cold as December or January, but it's not as warm as the weather in March or April, when the weather starts warming up. It's perfectly in the middle.
Also, has everyone forgotten Valentine's Day? Even if you don't have a lover, you still have friends and family to celebrate with and tell them how much you love them! Also, the candy is pretty good, haha,
But, everyone is allowed to have their opinion, so please don't hate on me! I just find February to be so fascinating and unique. Definitely deserves to be higher on this list!
Personally, I hate this month. First of all, Valentines Day is not even a real holiday. It's just one of the many days you have to go to school to either hear people gush about their boyfriends/girlfriends that they'll most likely break up with before the end of high school, or crying because they don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend. The weather is crap for the most part and overall, there's really nothing special about this month for me. However, I will give it credit for being the first month of a new semester, where you get new classes and new teachers.
February is the second worst month. It is freezing cold, with no signs of spring. With the lack of sunlight, you get loads of illnesses. It is a month where you break all your New Year's resolutions. It rarely snows, but it just rains and rains and rains. It is grey, cloudy and there are icy gales, but no snow. The first flowers don't cheer you up, because it will be ages before the warm weather actually arrives.
(7) September is the most underrated month. I mean, just because of school, it doesn't mean it is the worst, I mean, people hate school, but in September, it is not that bad, it is more like October or November that it starts to suck. So come on people, don't put a beautiful month at the bottom, just because of school. I understand sales might not be the best in September, but that is because the season of good weather is almost over. September might be the last nice month, in my opinion, September is just the fall version of May, being the warm time at the beginning, going to cooler weather at the end, and May starts with cooler days first, and then warmer days last. Also, this might be the last opportunity you have to enjoy the outdoors without being forced to wear coats or sweatshirts, so enjoy the remainder of the good weather you have, and don't take for granted the few good moments you have. September being at the bottom kind of hurt me, as it is not the worst in any way, ...more
It's my birthday month. The weather is not to hot but not to cold it just right. It is also my dogs birthday month. It is nice just to go out for a picnic, and honestly after 3 months without mostly seeing people besides your family it gets very boring. So it is nice to go back to school and have fun meet your new teacher for the school year & play at recess with friends. Also did you know that blue is the most popular color in the world shown from 2022 studies, and guess what September's birth stone is blue a sapphire. So, if you like blue and you don't like September. Then eat a FART!
(9) hey, isn't it funny, September gets ranked ninth and is the ninth month of the year, well, kids absolutely hate this month, school's back, and they are forced to see some more awful teachers that don't know how to teach, good luck with all those mass language papers again, that is all you will see. Soon, a few weeks in, and they will be begging for May again, might as well just say screw you September, although it is an underrated month, as the weather is similar to May, just sadder because winter is coming, and school is present, but the weather might be nicer than one might think.
All these kids hating on September just because of school, well a lot of people start in August when temperatures are way hotter. September brings cool weather and has a few warm days left to wrap up summer.