Top 10 Things Nickelodeon Should Doyellowshadow
The Top Ten
Yeah I want the Splat back and make the Splat 24/7 please Nickelodeon it will make so very much of the developed country population that gets Nickelodeon very very happy. - Anonymousxcxc
Nickelodeon can't keep the same old logo. - SapphireGrim
They should do the other things on this list first.
Sanjay and Craig is unfunny and in general filled with a lot of butt jokes and crude humor. Additionally I find it shocking that the creators of Pete and Pete helped produce this despicable show. - dingodile2603
That would actually be dumb, plus, one part showed a breasted duck, and we don't ever want to see that again.
There's only so much boring Schneider's sitcoms I can take. - KingFab
Well, Random Cartoons is pretty much the same thing. - RalphBob
They did it with the YouTube shows.
At least Nickelodoen puts Harvey Beaks on mid hiatus.
They parodied Watch Me, and it sucked. - RalphBob
It's called NICKTOONS for a reason.
Hence, there cartoons met with high ratings, it's possible these Nicktoons can last about 3 or 4 seasons?
1. The block has aged 31 years since it's debut in 1985.
2. It has overstayed it's welcome.
3. It only relies on four Warner Bros shows (Full House, George Lopez, Fresh Prince, and Friends)
4. The block refuses to air a classic show that isn't Warner Bros (Golden Girls)
5. It overplays Full House WAY too much
6. Low ratings
7. It has a channel of it's own
8. Running on autopilot.
9. It should be replaced with either the Splat or a new block
10. Lacking quality
Related ListsTen Things Nickelodeon Should Do in 2017 Top Ten Things to Do When Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network Make Another Bad Show Top 10 Things Nickelodeon Wants You to Forget Top 10 Most Stereotypically Nickelodeon Things Top 10 Things that Would Make Nickelodeon a Better Channel
2 years, 83 days old
2. Cancel Sanjay and Craig
3. Get more 3rd party acquisitions