Top 10 Worst Animated SequelsGunner224
The Top Ten
1. This film's relaxing soundtrack is the only reason why this is a dishonorable mention. >8(
2. A major disappointment when it comes to execution, but the animation/sound is relaxing.
3. The energetic animation/sound make this movie likeable, but it needs work story-wise.
4 and 15. HOW COULD THE HISTORICAL INACCURACY BE THIS MUCH?! >8(
5. Most Dora movies are cancer, like many babies' shows these days. >8(
6. While they slightly suck, it looks like Fantasia compared to its predecessor.
7. WHY GIRLY, INFANTILE BARBIE SEQUELS EXIST?! THEY ARE the WORST! >8(
8. HOW DARE THEY MAKE AN INFANTILE, NEW ICE AGE SEQUEL! >8(
9,10 and 13. Same as 5.
11. Now Open Season, a solely decent film has cliche sequels?! >8(
12. WHY, VANGUARD?! HAPPILY N'EVER AFTER 2 AND THIS EXIST?! >8(
14. WHAT'S WITH THE LIVE-ACTION ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS MOVIES?! >8(
16. IGN should get boycotted for how negatively they rated a Madagasar film. >8(
I haven't seen this movie but I hear it's really bad. - Gunner224
The worst one of the entire series - htoutlaws2012
Oh, come on! I really like this movie! - Svampbob164
I can't believe that one of the worst animated movies has 4 sequels! Let alone 1 sequel. While it is better than the first, it's still not a good movie. The worst part about this is that this is one of the better movies from Spark Plug Entertainment.
This is below cars 2
Yes I hate mock busters but this one is trash the animation even rivals video brinquedo
I think this is a sequel. - Gunner224
Shouldn't this be put as Orlando Corradi's Titanic trilogy? It is too historically inaccurate without effort.
Tentacolino Anyone? - ChiefMudkip
Any Dora movie sucks - Discord1
No, but I was actually empowered by Cars 2. It may have the least warmth and heart for a Pixar film, but I would take this over Cars, The Good Dinosaur, A Bug's Life and Brave (and this is coming from Kieran Glen Harris Stark aka The Ultimate Daredevil, a man who likes all the Pixar feature films).
Was this even necessary? - Gunner224
I actually love this film and the first one so stop saying bad things about it.
I actually love this
This movie doesn't exist there's only 4 Ice Age movies then there's that one trash sci Fi mlvie that's an Ice Age wanna be - 201002579
How is this below Cars 2? - 445956
AniMat was so right. How could PhantomStrider not hate Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back, the Alpha & Omega sequels, the Barbie sequels, the baby shows' sequels and The Little Cars sequels?! - The Ultimate Daredevil, who wants Bobsheaux and AniMat to have a crossover with each other, according to his positive commentary on the most viewed YouTube review of Alpha & Omega
Come on now, open season 1 wasn't even that great a movie, it hardly deserved a sequel, let alone 2. - Jackamalio
It's worse that the Legend Goes On (TRUST ME) it is God awful.
Does this count? Because it is partially animated - Gunner224
All live-action Alvin & the Chipmunks movies count. I hate them with a passion. Regency was being too silly with these ear-bleeding disasters and Nickelodeon was over-advertising the films.
I loved this movie - Gunner224
Is Not Bad
Why this? It's good!
The sequel already ruined the franchise. Just like "Ice Age: Continental Drift", this film shouldn't have happen.
Nah, this one was actually okay. - Jackamalio
Why is mulan 2 not number 1? Hoodwinked 2 was okay
I Kinda Liked It - ChiefMudkip
If I had the Power, I would have Don Bluth share the NIMG Rights with me and We would make this movie NON-Canon. and We'd work together to make a BETTER Sequel. a Sequel that would have Effort put into it.
Related ListsTop 10 Best Animated Movie Sequels Top 10 Best Disney Animated Sequels Top Ten Animated Disney Movies That Deserve Theatrical Sequels Best Animated Movie Sequels (Third Movie Only) Greatest Animated Movie Sequels and Prequels
2 years, 180 days old
Top Remixes (5)
2. Barbie: Princess Charm School
3. A Car's Life 2
2. Ice Age: Collision Course
3. Hotel Transylvania 2
2. Shrek the Third
3. Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
View All 5