Best Marvel vs DC Comics Superhero/Supervillain Face Offs
The Top Ten
Definitely batman wins because of his genius intelligence and his super tactics.
Batman wins alfred can destroy jarvis
Rich dude vs Rich dude! Smart guy vs Smart guy! Alfred vs Jarvis?
Tony wins! - CaptainAmerica2000
I think batman is the winner because... I don't think iron man can do anything without the iron part -_-. And of course, it is just my opinion!V 10 Comments
Flash wins. He is a lot faster than Quicksilver. Flash could win by running around the world tons of times and punching Quicksilver until he's down. When Flash runs for a long time he gets strong enough to knock out people with just one punch. Sure it would be a long fight but Flash wins in the end. Not to mention, Flash (Barry Allen) is a scientist and he is much smarter than Quicksilver.
Flash wins easily. It's already been said by many comic book enthusiasts that the Flash is faster than Quicksilver
Flash wins! They don't call him the Fastest Man Alive for nothing! - Fury2
So Quichsilver goes 195 mph? Flash goes at... 400000000 mph. You have the answer right there.V 3 Comments
I'll say Superman because he has lots of powers and he is probably stronger than Hulk.
This match would be undecided both are just indestructible, invulnerable, and are too powerful.
Superman is the best. He can easily defeat Hulk.
Superman 4 daezV 3 Comments
I'm going with Superman. It would be extremely hard, especially since Superman can get hurt by Magic, but I think Superman would manage to take Thor down.
You know nothing about Superman. If you did, you would know that Superman is also a god
Thor is faster and stronger and has a hammer, as compared to Superman's man-panties.
Thor has powerful magic, and magic is one of supermans weaknessesV 6 Comments
This isn't a fair fight. Wonder Woman has super strength and flight, meanwhile Black Widow is powerless. Wonder Woman would win easily.
Wouldn't have to be a battle story. Wonder Woman and Black Widow pitted against each other for the right to represent Earth in a cosmic beauty pageant! Lol
Scarlett Johanseen is too hot
Just becuase there both girls does not make them simalar wonder woman vs thor and black widow v black canary
I would win. I have gadgets and I know everything Batman taught me
Gambit actually has super powers...
In a crossover these two fought for days without there being an actual winner
Watch this on death battle for the answer/... - Tavir101V 1 Comment
Batman would just slap him
I don't know who is spectre but any superhero/villain of D/C is strong enough to won Galactus
Shazam is the most powerful DC hero by farV 1 Comment
Doomsday is almost impossible to defeat. Every time he dies, he comes back too life and cannot be killed the same way. Obviously Doomsday would win. Hulk wouldn't stand a chance.
This would be a brawl to the death!
Whoah. That would be crazy, but Doomsday would win.
Even though I like Cyborg more, Iron Man has more experience as a hero and I think he could take down Cyborg.V 3 Comments
Green lantern would just put wolverine in a shield carry him to space and let him doe the battle will be over before it begins
Oliver Queen all the way. Should be first. Second should be quicksilver vs flash
Green Arrow OBVIOUSLY. Arrow has cheated death, beaten the unbeatable, all with a team of other regular people, unlike Hawkeye, who has Hulk, Thor, Need I Go Further
Even though I think Hawkeye is a better archer (he almost never misses), my guess is that Green Arrow would win.
Oliver Queen is the best! - OnurLegendsV 3 Comments
Spiderman uses his crazy abilities better than Joker
I'm gonna say Spider-Man. Joker doesn't have any powers. Sure, he's unpredictable, but Spidey can take him down.V 3 Comments
Deadpool is a Deathstroke rip-off so of course Deadpool is better. Marvel has the advantage of making him better
Deadpool! He would beat up Deathstroke. Deadpool rules! - Fury2
I think Apocalypse would win. It would be a long fight, and Zod has the powers of Superman, making him a worthy opponent. Apocalypse may not be able to beat Superman, but he could definitely take down General Zod.
The oldest mutant who can evolve in seconds vs a villain who is basically superman. anything could happen.V 1 Comment
Thor defiantly wins this unfair death battle. Thor is a freak'n thunder god for crying out loud. He would destroy Robin in a face-off. Sure Robin has skill, but not enough skill to take down Thor. Thor has an advantage of 85% while Robin is the other 15%.
This is an unfair fight. Thor is a god and Robin is 12!
No its more like 90 to 10
Related ListsTop Ten Most Underrated Marvel and DC Comics Superhero Films Top Ten Marvel Superhero Movies Best Marvel Comics Characters Best Marvel Comics Villains Best Rock Band Face Offs
3 years, 360 days old
Top Remixes (6)
2. Iron Man vs Cyborg
3. Superman vs Thor
2. Apocalypse vs General Zod
3. Superman vs Thor
2. Quicksilver vs Flash
3. Black Widow vs Wonder Woman
View All 6