How I added Images To My PostsMLPFan So after the 'Sayaka Maizono Rant' post I did before (which If you haven't saw, you can read It here ), some users have made comments over how I could add the images. Now don't say I hacked the system since I didn't. It's a real feature you can make while writing posts, despite how I think very few people know this feature.
And It's not that hard. It's just like eating a slice of pizza. In fact VERY EASY. Now allow me to explain how I did It:
Now try to open a new tab and try to open add post (doesn't matter what list you're going to make it at. Just go to a random list and add post, you don't have to bring any writing tools with you, though, there won't be any notetaking) but still keep a tab open for this post. Try to look at the bar with the symbols. There's a small T and a larger T symbol, a B symbol, a slash symbol, a U with an underline symbol, a symbol with 1,2,3 with a list format, a symbol with three stacked dots in a list format also, an S with a streak symbol and two other symbols,which I'm going to talk about.
If you look at the two remaining symbols, one looks like a chain and the other one also looks like a chain, except the second one has a slash in the middle of the chain. Let me ask you, can you guess what are they for?
So the first one is to add a link to the post, while the other one is to remove an unwanted link to the post, because erasing one word from the linked sentence/word doesn't remove the link.
To add an image to the post, you must:
- First, look up for an image you want to add. I was just searching for some cake images earlier, so I'm going to use that to demonstrate it. You can try it on the empty add post, because I believe that It'll be easier to learn how to do it well by trying it out yourself
- Second, try to view the image you chose(I'm using a phone to go to this site, so I don't know about computers) by holding the image and then selecting view image in order to obtain the link.
- Third, copy paste the link and go back to the empty add post you made
- Now go to the chain symbol(without the slash), there would be a bar with http:// in it and It would say 'website'. Now since we're learning how to add images, change the 'website' into 'image'. You can remove the already available http:// before pasting your link or just use that http:// instead. I actually prefer to remove the http:// since there's already a http:// in the link.
- Now paste the image link you copied earlier to the bar. And then,just click 'OK'
- Now the picture would be in the post
Let's just end it here, I hope this can be helpful. Bye!
Holy crap, you're a genius - TwilightKitsune
Yay! - MLPFan
Awesome. - visitor
Thanks 😊 - MLPFan
Nice. I appreciate the help, MLPFan. - ModernSpongeBobSucks
You're welcome - MLPFan
This made me chose Sunflowers:
https://m.youtube.com/watch? v=C033LjlFxnE - MLPFan
How do you change 'website' to 'image' - TwilightKitsune
I use a mobile, so all I needed to do is just tap the word 'website'. There are 3 choices then: Website, Images and then E-Mail. I've never tried Email but I know how to change it from website to Image or Email. Just tap website that'll open the 3 choices and then tap Image or Email. And then just copy and paste the link you want. I've never done that on a computer but It's worth a shot 😊 - MLPFan
I can't get it to work for me :*(
Do you know what kind of link it has to be? - visitor
Image links 😉 - MLPFan
Scratch that, I got it to work👌🏻 - visitor
Okay 👍 - MLPFan
THANK YOU SO MUCH - ProPanda
Nice - visitor
Actually, I think both a computer and a phone are needed, because whenever I try to click on the image tab on my computer, it only shows the website option. So usually, my best option is to use my phone to further expand the visibility of the image tab so I can add an image to my post. Just wanted to throw it out there for anyone who might have trouble adding images to posts on their computer. - ModernSpongeBobSucks
Can we add.gif links? - styLIShT
cool - visitor