Top Ten Worst Movies With Great Castsaman28
The Top Ten
This movies is so god awful, yet it's so damn fun to watch. Actually I probably should have voted for Batman Forever because Chris O'Donnell, Aanold, and Alicia Silverstone aren't really what you would call high quality actors. Still love Aanold even though he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. - Badoosh45
If this was a comedy it would've been one of the best movies. But since it wasn't it's one of the worst movies I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. - OriginalVisionary
Oh come on! I liked Wanted and Red Dragon. Anyway, this movies is heinously anus! - InsertNameHere
You are going to burn in DVD Hell for the sins you committed against the human race, Batman and Robin!V 5 Comments
It sucks! But can't beilve the Village and Brothers Grimm are on the worst list! THERE LIKE MY FAVE MOVIES EVER! But oh well.
One of the worst movies ever, yet its also got an all-star cast! The director and producers must be the worst of all time to make such a crap movie with the talent they had. They deserve to die. - brom3780
Boring. Slow. Slept. Tried to watch 3 times. Couldn't finish.
Great work by the cast (Orlando Bloom and Eric Bana made me watch it and I enjoyed their performance alot! ), great sets and costumes but weak by the directing in general, and very weak performance by Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger.V 2 Comments
A Shirtless, dripping wet James McAvoy is reason enough to watch it. :-)V 2 Comments
The cast sings like Roseanne Barr
I hate the Lion King!
I wish that movie was never made!
I bet they were on drugs when they were doing this
Eat poo poo Lion King FansV 20 Comments
I fell asleep while watching this two years ago. It was boring than the Red Dragon!
For Some Strange Reason I Love This Movie - BeatlesFan1964
Again, I really enjoyed this movie - Ajkloth
Related ListsTop 10 Great Disney Movies That a Lot of People Have Never Seen Top 10 Great Movies and TV Shows That a Lot of People Don't Like for Some Reason Top 10 Great Movies that a Lot of People Have Never Seen Top Ten Actors Who Consistently Make Great Movies Top 10 Movies that Would Make Great Theme Park Attractions
List StatsUpdated 24 Sep 2017
8 years, 163 days old
2. Batman & Robin (George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, Alicia Silverstone)
3. Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Samuel L Jackson)
2. New Year's Eve (Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Robert de Niro, Josh Duhamel, Katherine Heigl, Ashton Kutcher, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Hilary Swank)
3. Valentine's Day (Jessica Alba, Kathy Bates, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Eric Dane)
2. Mars Attacks! (Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, Annette Bening, Pierce Bronson, Danny DeVito)
3. Troy (Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Eric Bana, Sean Bean, Peter O'Toole)