Best Movies of 2015anthonybecerra831
The Contenders: Page 6
I have no clue what this movie is at all
This movie really pulled at me. And it didn't destroy itself, although it was incredibly different to the book, which for once I loved. It gave me something new. I could have provided some improvements, but I still loved it.
This was a cute, satisfying movie. I felt a connection and I felt emotions. Though not perfect, I loved this film.
I love the way they found like buildings they can use to put part of their movie in it.
Nat Wolff in a movie with a girlfriend! NO!
A great flick. By far the coolest movie I have seen all year.
Most underrated film of the year.
Most overrated film of the year.
In an age when fairytales are now given post-Enchanted revisionist twists in an attempt to be post-modern, this adaptation of Cinderella is radical in it's refusal to be revisionist. Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham Carter chew the scenery every time they are on.
Even though we all know the story it's still heartwarming enough to have you shed a few tears and leave the cinema on a happy uplifting note.
Some people might take against it's uncynical approach in an age when every fairytale movie is given a revisionist this, but this Cinderella is really heartwarming. Lily James is also drop dead gorgeous.
Lily James channels part Amy Adams part Mia Wasikowska in this radically non revisionist adaptation of one of the most famous rags to riches tales on the planet.
Director Kenneth Branagh believed in the chemistry between Lily and former King of the North Richard Madden so much, that he's decided to reunite them in his stage adaptation of Romeo & Juliet.
1. A stepmother played in moustache twirling form by Cate Blanchett channeling a hybrid of Marlene Dietrich, Lauren Bacall, Rita Hayworth, Joan Crawford, Bette Davis and Terry Thomas
2. A godmother played in kooky form by Helena Bonham Carter channeling a hybrid of Robert Downey Jr and Johnny Depp
3. A young prince played in dashing form by Richard Madden channeling Patrick Dempsey
4. A beautiful ragged servant girl played in willowy doe-eyed form by the beautiful cute as a mouse Lily James channeling a hybrid of Kiera Knightley Amy Adams, Elle Fanning and Mia Wasikowska
5. 2 stepsisters played in pantomime bickering form by Sophie McShera and Holliday Grainger channeling Laurell & Hardy, Skids & Mudflap and the Three Stooges.
That's an A-List combination.
Seth Rogan will never disappoint.V 1 Comment
The little prince sucks. It was a good choice not to watch it, otherwise it would be a waste of money.V 1 Comment
This movie had its sad parts but I loved this movie that dog is a friend and a hero
I really want to watch this movie I wasn't able to watch it yet I'm so sad I really hope I'm able to watch it
Yes! Made me cry about like 10 times! So powerful
I loved this! Made me cry...Such a good dog!V 3 Comments
Mysterious events begin to unfold after a reclusive novelist and his wife move back to her ancestral village, followed by a journalist.
Jack Black and James Marsden were great in this film! - Weasltown
Oh God... What on earth... Well... Let's just move on...V 1 Comment
Related ListsTop 10 Best Kids Movies from 2002-2015 Top Ten Most Disappointing Movies of 2015 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015 Top Ten Most Unexpectedly Bad Movies of 2015 Top Ten Movies of the First Half of 2015
List StatsUpdated 27 Jul 2017
4 years, 77 days old
Top Remixes (111)
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
3. Straight Outta Compton
2. Jurassic World
3. The Avengers: Age of Ultron
2. The Good Dinosaur
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
View All 111