Top Ten Weirdest Facts About Humans
The Contenders: Page 3
"Okay, who dies next? " - Emberflight_of_StormClan
His name is Sun Ming-Ming. He's Chinese and plays for the Beijing DucksV 1 Comment
That may be the allergy to water - Doggus
Wait, like what makes the person so? Do they sneeze, or any other symtoms? - Emberflight_of_StormClan
That must be really good - Ananya
Don't you mean fool's gold? - Ohno
Wow. I wonder how much gold u can get from the entire human race.
I've gotta give my mom coffee and ask for what I want! Perfect! - Emberflight_of_StormClan
Wow, that would be like weighing nothing for a 100 pound person. I would way nothing at all. - funnyuser
A second grader can pick me up with ease. I can only lift a second grader a centimeter off the ground for 5 seconds. - Blight
Who brought evolution into this?
No proof of this whatsoever, much like the rest of Darwinism.
I hope it's always morning, then...but no! Evening has its perks!V 1 Comment
Actually by the times a person is 70, they already lost a pound of skin - Anonymouscat
If you laid out all of your blood vessels...
You'd die. - keycha1n
Related ListsTop 10 Weirdest Facts Top Ten Weirdest Facts In "Weird But True 5" Top Ten Weirdest Rock N' Roll Facts Top Ten Weirdest Facts About Certain Cartoons Weirdest Facts About Pets
4 years, 272 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. 1 out of 4 kids have masturbated in school.
3. If the police knew everything, almost half of the people would be in jail now.
2. Most people think they are good.
3. 93% of people don't find the "duck face" expression attractive.
2. 99% of people can't lick their elbows (90% of people who read this will try!)
3. A single sperm cell contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. that means an ejaculation yields about 15,875 GB of data-the equivalent of 62 Macbook pros
View All 4