Top Ten Worst Rap Artists You Still Listen ToRyanMontero This is a list of my favorites "bad rappers". In reality, these guys just make shallow party music, but they still have catchy songs that I like and mostly listen to when I'm drunk lmao.
The Top Ten
I want the M’s and I’m not talking Micky D’s. My jewelry gold like the tokens at Chuck E. Cheese. - RyanMontero
Even if Riff Raff is a talentless hack, he's one in such an interesting way that you must see it to believe it. - WonkeyDude98
The candy-grey Mercedes, I sold it at an auction/ Rap game Sadie Hawkins, got a ticket for jaywalking. - RyanMontero
If you ain't got no sauce, then you're lost. But you can also get lost in the sauce. - Gucci - RyanMontero
Walked inside a booth and came out in a Learjet. A fiend for that lean I ain't start drinking beer yet. - RyanMontero
Get so high, I get so high you won’t believe man. I be smoking all the time they call me ganja man. - RyanMontero
I got some models that you see up in the movies. And they want to make a flick for the camera. Wanna be Kim Kardashian, heard I was livin' like a bachelor. - RyanMontero
I'm going to show how Rae don't work by comparing them to everyone else on the list:
1. At the least Young Thug is interesting in his terribleness, and his trite melodies are actually catchy.
2. Unlike Riff Raff, Rae Sremmurd are not an interesting kind of awful. They are just the most generic, inconsistent, self-unaware awfulness there is.
3. Gucci Mane is at least good at what he does, even if what he does is generally terrible.
4. Funny: I believe Slim Jxmmi is aspiring to be a Future wannabe. Similarly to Riff Raff, at least Future is a fascinating awful sometimes, like Turn On The Lights.
5. Wiz Khalifa at least acts human: see See You Again.
7. Even if Vesacé and Hannah Montana were awful, Look At My Dabb at least has some redeeming lines and some creative ideas, even if I hated it. Rae Sremmurd...don't.
8. At the least, Waka Flocka Flame has a voice that can match his production, and has some sort of presence. Swae Lee sounds ...more - WonkeyDude98
The reason I don't enjoy them is because they are all slow and boring as tar, and their voices just detract from any mindless enjoyment you could get from them. - WonkeyDude98
I really like there song “This Could Be Us”. It’s really a fantastic song.
I’m drinkin’ on lean, she poppin’ a Xan. Went to the jeweler, diamonds kick like Jackie Chan. - RyanMontero
My wrist deserve a shout-out, I'm like 'What up, wrist? ' My stove deserve a shout-out, I'm like 'What up, stove? ' - RyanMontero
"She got a big booty, so I call her big booty"
Yo Gotti's been getting better though
These women make me wanna move to Paris. I go hard, like Cialis. - RyanMontero
Don't waste time, I got six watches. Talking' Rolex, yeah, I bought 'em. Now I'm at the top, started from the bottom. - RyanMontero
Related ListsTop Ten Rap Artists to Listen to Cheer You Up Top Ten Best Rap Artists to Listen to When You are Exuberant Top 10 Pop and Rap Music Artists that Metalhead Elitists Should Listen To Top 10 Frequently Played Songs that Still Sound Great with Every Listen Music Artists You Would Like to Still Be Active In the Future
3 years, 80 days old
2. Riff Raff
3. Gucci Mane