Best European Citiessabi
The Top Ten
Paris has the Eiffel Tower and it is awesome I've been there. It is the tallest structure in Paris and the height is 1.023 feet. It is twice the height as great pyramid in Giza. Total weight:10,100 tones. The Eiffel Tower gets new coat of paint every 7 years. So what I am basically trying to tell you is that France is awesome because I live there! In 2012 this iconic 324-metre high structure has been named as the most valuable monument in Europe worth a staggering £344billion, amazing so. But ET is just the icing on the cake, and in term of cake.. They are expert..
The city of love. If you bring your wife here, you will be kissed full on the lips if you come here.
The Ifle Tower. Can't miss that. - EpicJake
Need I say any more. Land where dreams come true
Full of great culture and modern touches which make the old buildings great! So many big retails such as Liberty Of London and Hamleys and traditional theaters! Must visit
B R I L L I A N T. Everything about it is just wow! The city where dreams come true
I have many reasons listed below:
1. The best history, way better than any city listed here
2. Its called the city of dreams for a reason, It is truly the city where dreams come true.
3. One of the richest cities in the world.
4. Full of amazing attractions;big ben, London eye, houses of parliment, buckingham palace, hampton court palace, kensington palace, the golden hinde, London dungeon, oxford street
5. Best universities in the world.
6. Most amazing accent.
7. Brilliant shopping district; hamleys, liberty of London and harrods.
8. Oxford street, regent street and many more
9. Fabulous original theaters
10. The west end is simply amazing
11. The first underground station
12. Birth place of many famous people and inventors
13. Home of amazing music
14. Brilliant London roast and fish and chips
15. Best coffees in the world
16. Worlds greatest headline writers
17. London cab drivers have been voted the best service, cheapest and ...more
Such a relaxing, chill atmosphere. "The city of freedom". We all know there are certain fun things there that aren't legal in the U.S., but that's not all it's about! It's very culturally diverse, the people are friendly (and humorous), and there's so much artistic history there (van Gogh, Rembrandt, the Rijksmuseum). And of course - the Anne Frank house, which is certainly one of the greatest museums/historical sites in the world. The food is excellent, and the public parks are very nice in the warm seasons. The ONLY downside is that it's hard to navigate if you're not familiar with the city. But on that point - pretty much everything is in walking distance! - ThatStrangeKid42
I would say that amsterdam is the best city of all and it's the only city where you can have fun and laugh 24/7 that's for sure! - hoshiar
More lively than all of the above
Go Spain! Barcelona is good, but I like Pamplona more! - RedDiamond
Prague is a very ancient cityof Europe. The buildings look like sets for a holly wood film, now that's a cityV 1 Comment
Berlin up to madrid? You kidding me?
Should be higher!
Budapest is a peaceful land, I'd love to live there.V 1 Comment
Related ListsTop Ten European Capital Cities Top 10 Songs Mentioning European Cities or Towns Best European Cities to Live In Most European-Feeling Cities In America Most Beautiful European Cities to Visit
8 years, 122 days old
Top Remixes (5)
2. Florence, Italy
View All 5