Top Ten Worst Things to Say to Her on a Date
I'm a girl so I know that this would just turn my whole body in the other direction. From the waist down, my shields are up and you are not getting anywhere near them.
I don't know. There are several girls at my school who'd love to be asked that
Say this to her dad and watch what happens.
No just no enough said
Yeah, this one was probably the absolute worst thing you could say to a girl on a date... I could understand if, however, a dude said it because he was just too damn nervous, but it would swiftly and effectively kill the mood.
Best thing to say when you are drunk or something...
... Or yo just wan to say you ar sexy or somethin weirder than this X-crap...
Yeah. Best thing to say when you're a hopeless sack trying to have a love life.
DO NOT say that to a girl on a date! Trust me, bad move.
Metts would be in for a REAL cold and hard rejection if he said this to his date.
If you do happen to say this and don'y know her at all prepare for a tatoo of her hand print across your face.
Ugh... Why would you say that?
Chris Chan said this.
This is horrible. If some girl I was dating said this to me I would dump my entire plate of food over her and storm out of the restaurant leaving her to pay the bill.
Like this option, this is the funniest one.
This is what would happen if you said that to someone you were dating.
1) the date looks up at you confused and tries to get you to repeat yourself as if they did not hear you correctly.
2) the date grows angry and accuses you of thinking that they were obese as you try in vain to defend yourself.
3) the date explains to you that she runs 3 miles a day and was on American ninja warrior once while you try to take it back.
4) you get mad at the date for making a scene as the entire establishment is watching while the date grows more angry.
5) you and your date begin cursing at each other as more personal things are brought up.
6) eventually the topic gets to the point where your date ticks you off so much that you call them something horrible.
7) your date breaks up with you and you fallow them out the door trying to convince you otherwise. After fallowing them up to they're car, they finally lose it.
8) you wake up in the hospital a day later unable to recall ...more
Not good to say any time.
What who would say that.
If you say that to someone, your head will be found impaled on a weather vane, thousands of miles from the rest of your body.
I couldn't have put that comment better myself.
Hey! It's not that bad. I'm a girl and I find this totally funny. I would just laugh and change the subject. I would never turn down a guy just because he said something inappropriate in the first date.
I think this one's a bit weird. What's she going to think?
If a guy said that to me, I will laugh and walk away.
I went to a movie with my boyfriend and he was getting snacks but I didn't want any and he didn't have enough money cause his friends used it all so he asked me for some, and I didn't know what to do so I handed him a $10 and he never paid me back... at the beginning of this I meant to say EX BOYFRIEND
A man should always pay on a date unless if he's truly poor!
Yeah that will get her to go out with you again.
Sugou from Sword Art Online will never get a date in his life. EVER. Especially if he said this to a girl. Blech.
Sounds like a you problem.
This one is so awful.
No, probably not.