Top 10 Best Casual Pieces of Advice for ChildrenstyLIShT Unlike more serious pieces of advice, such as don't watch too much TV, study a lot, don't spend much time on electronic devices, this list contains some casual pieces of advice, such as :When your father is mad, and asks 'Do I look stupid ' - Then don't answer him.
The Top Ten
Perfect! Always works unless your dad insists on hearing an answer - Metal_Treasure
oh yes! - Metal_Treasure
Smart approach that makes sense - Metal_Treasure
This makes sense, too - Metal_Treasure
I would show the higher score first so my parents are happy because I got 98% and then for that one, they would probably say “Oh, everybody has their off days.”
Related ListsTop Ten Pieces of Advice for Participating in a Talent Show Top 10 Pieces of Advice for People with Depression Most Useless and Misused Pieces of Advice Commonly Used Top 10 Pieces of Advice for New TopTenners Top 10 Pieces of Advice that Advice Dog Could Give
339 days old
2. When you want something expensive, ask your grandparents.
3. If you get two test results, show the lower score to your parents first.
2. Never tell your younger sibling that you're not going to do what your parents told you to do.
3. Always look busy with homework when your mom shows up with a dustpan and brush or a vacuum cleaner.
2. If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse.
3. Never tell your younger sibling that you're not going to do what your parents told you to do.