Top Ten Worst Inside Out CharactersWeasltown
The Top Ten
The joker probably been better in the movie than this demonic clown
This is the scariest character in the movie. - RiverClanRocks
She's not a very good mom. - Weasltown
I think sadness is so funny and awesome. She saves Riley.
The movie saddened my older sister (16) and now she knows how to open up about feeling I didn't see it because Riley is SO MOODY and we do accept other moodies in middle school but my sister said sadness directed the film!
I was waiting joy been the hero in the movie, cry don't resolve all your problems
Being sad is more than just crying. It's also showing empathy for others. - AnnaOfArendelle332
Cry,cry,cry.That's all she does? That's all she cares? So boring.V 3 Comments
He has the worst ideas
Definitely the worst. He...
• made Riley FREAK out when she moved
• made Riley angry and crashed down all the islands
• had the idea of making Riley run away
• is pointless
Put her at number 1! She never cared about the other emotions. It was always about HER! And everyone loves her!
I never liked her, she didn't care about the other emotions and didn't even let sadness help out
I don't like how she is very rude with sadness
I hate her... she is probably the worst character in Disney history and I am not even joking.
1. She will do anything to keep Riley happy, when she shouldn’t even be happy at certain times
2. She’s constantly complaining about how horrible sadness is
3. She wines, and wines some more
4. She’s incredibly stubborn, she freaks out when another emotion gets to control Riley’s feeling for at least 2 minutes
5. She acts like Riley can’t survive without her
6. She finds herself to be the most important creature in the universe
7. She tries to force sadness to be happy, yet that’s not who she is
8. She thinks very highly of herself, to the most where it’s incredibly irritating
9. She’s just ANNOYING!
10. If it’s her idea, it’s an amazing one. When it’s saddens’s idea, it’s horrible. - Untildawn8
I like disgust because of her looks, but I hate when she think everything is repulsive.
She always think everything is repulsive.
I love disgust!
He don't deserve to die, the only thing that he want was going with rikey to the moon
Doesn't really seem to have it together, does he? - KnutHudson
I find him a corny character
Meg just made Riley feel bad because she found a cooler and better friend, because Riley moved.
He can be funny and weird sometimes.
Why isn't THIS guy first?! He's a creepy stickbug on crack! That's all I have to say, thank you! *leaves*
She Doesn't Have Enough Screen Time
She's annoying so much
Related ListsTop Ten Best Inside Out Characters Top 10 Inside Out Characters That Should Be In the Sequel Top 10 Fictional Characters Who are Similar to Sadness from Inside Out Top 10 Fictional Characters Who Should Be Fear from Inside Out Top 10 Fictional Characters Who are Similar to Joy from Inside Out
2 years, 292 days old
Top Remixes (6)
2. Forgetter Paula
3. Forgetter Bobby
2. Riley's Mom
3. Frank the Guard
View All 6