Music Artists with the Most Generic YouTube CommentsAlkadikce You enjoy a song but are a bit bored because there's no video? You might think you can have fun by reading the comments. How wrong are you!
The Top Ten
1. R.i.P. Kurt Cobain
2. This is REAL music!
3. A girl at my class wore a Nirvana T-shirt and she does not know who Kurt Cobain is.
4. They have better songs than Smells Like Teen Spirit
5. I was born in the wrong generation
6. 3 & 4 combined: I asked the girl with the Nirvana T-Shirt what her favorite Nirvana song is, she said Smells Like Teen Spirit. She is hence not a true Nirvana fan.
7. sold-out jokes like this is my neighbor's favorite song - Alkadikce
"Make American Grunge Again" that's one I've seen - LightningStrike
These 90's kids would love r/lewronggeneration - ToddHoward
Despacito? Nah this is real music! " - Not_A_WeeabooV 1 Comment
Some of his worshippers hang out in this site as well - TristGamer
Don’t forget about the “Like for Eminem. Ignore for Lil Pump.” comments. - RalphBob
1. eminem's IQ [points down on number of likes]
2. no partying, no drugs, no girls, this is real rap!
3. spam liked who's watching in a certain year comments
4. copypasta cringe jokes (e.g. documentsmusicEminemBad songs, neighbors threw a brick, rose-red-violet-blue) - Alkadikce
I did an experiment yesterday and what I'm gonna say here was valid as of April 18, 2019: I typed "Amon Amarth" into youtube search bar. Youtube offered me a list of songs and I chose the 1st one on their list. I read the first 50 comments or so, and the word "beard" wasn't mentioned at all. I lost interest in reading more comments because nobody talked about beards. The song was "Crack the Sky". - Metal_Treasure
Also check out Raven's Flight, The Way of Vikings (at least 28 beard comments) - Alkadikce
This is so true. These comments literally are on every Amon Amarth video. "I just grew a beard! "
"My dog turned into Fenhir! "
"My wife grew a beard and is now pillaging Europe! "
"My balls just grew a beard! " - RogerMcBaloney
1. I played this next to my mum, now she's my dad
2. my beard has never grown so fast
3. beard comment
4. beard comment
5. beard comment
6. beard comment
Go on an Amon Amarth video, there's no originality in the comments. - Alkadikce
Right? It gets boring after a while. - HEAVYMETALTHUNDER12345V 2 Comments
1. I hope the guitar was over 18
2. I played this next to a [something], now it's a [aggressive creature resembling something]
3. I have never felt so untalented
4. comments parodising how generic the other comments are with percentages - Alkadikce
1. thanks Metallica for firing Dave
2. better than any Metallica song
3. How is Metallica more popular?
4. Metallica sold out with the black album! Dave stayed true to metal! (how true...)
5. Metallica firing Dave was the greatest thing humanity has done
It's a pain to read these comments after a while. - Alkadikce
+ Dave wrote the best Metallica songs - Metal_Treasure
A brand new rock band appears and it's fairly popular... Makes you think. - LightningStrike
1. I was so stoned I hit the dislike button
2. I started taking drugs when I was 12. Now I am 36.
3. I started taking drugs when I was 14. I am still 14.
4. I used to do drugs. I still do.
5. My best marijuana trip ever with this song
6. You need this song to enjoy drugs.
Come on, just because the genre is called stoner rock it does not mean only stoners listen to it. There's me! - Alkadikce
They're super underrated though. - LightningStrike
What are those comments? - Userguy44
Most common comments seen:-
1) Kinda reminds me of Taylor Swift
2) This makes Metallica sound like Pop
3) Most romantic song ever
4) Ironic how one of the band members is a vegetarian - Joeljohns249
These are just trolls and joke comments. They just want a reaction. - Userguy44
I like his song Falling Down because X is there - Luckys
Mixture of emo and rap
I love Lil Peep know as Gust Åhr. His music is a mixture of rap and emo rock. He does have some songs that make him seen untalented but he has a mixture of songs that make him seem like a true rapper/singer. He dies 2017 of a drug overdose.
1. They should be in the big four instead of Metallica/Anthrax
2. They belong to the big five
3. REAL big four: Metallica, Megadeth, Exodus and Kreator
4. Big eight: Metallica, Megadeth, Kreator, Testament, Slayer, Exodus, Anthrax, Overkill
The same can be said for many Overkill and Testament comment sections. - Alkadikce
1. they use the mollusks' DNA's codon dictionary to write the guitar chords
2. they make their songs after astronomic research and brain surgeries
3. greatest musicians to hit the earth. Not only they play in the best and most complex, innovative band of all time but they can drive a starrider and walk on the water
4. Amon Amarth makes me grow my beard the fastest, but Tool can make my beard go inside my mouth!
5. Danny Carey created the universe only to gift us with Tool - Alkadikce
1. insert Amon Amarth beard comments here
2. wow look at their beards
3. their lineup never changed for 50 years
4. comments about driving
5. other unoriginal and unfunny comments - Alkadikce
Pretty understandable, but the top comments on every Pearl Jam video are that Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley and Scott Weiland are dead and Eddie Vedder is still alive. - Alkadikce
1. Everybody says Metallica vs. Megadeth, but for me it's Slayer!
2. SLLLAAYYYERR! (totally not childish)
3. I came here to clean my ears after hearing [insert recent pop song] on the radio
4. Rise for the national metalhead anthem (in the Raining Blood comment section)
5. My girlfriend doesn't like this song so we broke up.
6. When you step on a Lego
7. comments talking obviously false information that are meant to be funny but end up pity-inducing (same for Cannibal Corpse)
8. Kill the posers and emos! This is what real men listen to! Not Black Veil Brides. - Alkadikce
Most common comments seen:-
1) 2019 Anyone?
2) Why do legends die so fast? (Because every controversial musician who dies young is apparently a "legend")
3) Like if you think XXXtentacion died
4) 1 Like = 1 Prayer - Joeljohns249
On my way to Gekyume's circumcision - Not_A_Weeaboo
"rip xx tenticon" (typo intentional) - Maddox121
Most common comments seen, especially in their song "Bleed".
1) "My dog listened to this and became a wolf. Like an entire pack".
2) "This song makes me wanna return my library books a day late"
3) "Honey they are playing our song" (LOL Bleed was your wedding song? )
4) "This song makes me wanna buy Lays, inhale all the air inside, and then throw away the chips"
5) "This song makes me wanna Rob my own bank account"
6) "This song inspired me to give up guitar"
7) "I played this song on acoustic. Now it's electric".
8) "This song makes me wanna eat the ramen noodles raw, drink the boiling water and snort the flavor packet"
9) "TRTRRTRTRRRTRRTTRRTTRRRT" (on the song Bleed Lol)
10) This song makes wanna eat a banana with the peel on" - Joeljohns249
Although they are an entirely different genre, the same can be said about Arctic Monkeys comment sections - Alkadikce
Is either cringy ass jokes about "i played this next to ____ now he/she is my _____" or angry spongebob fans who are still triggered at the super bowl - Pato_cargo
I do feel like Jellyfish is a very underrated band, but that’s all you hear about in the comments. Like, I get the point, already. Comment something else. - RalphBob
Most common comments seen:-
1) "Varg is innocent" (of course he is innocent, why else would he burn down 3 churches, steal 150 kg of explosives and stab his band-mate 23 times)
2) "All these new vocalists suck"
3) "Norway's national anthem"
4) "Been reading about their vocalist. Apparently he's 'Dead" (Excellent Pun)
5) "My favorite Christmas song"
6) "There is 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 180p and then there is black metal! "
7) "R.I.P Dead" (Again, excellent pun)
8) "Hail Satan! Satan is Divine" (This comment can also be found in almost every black metal song's comment's section) - Joeljohns249
It's either her fans praising her all the time or some people saying her annoying lyrics. - B1ueNew
They keep on mentioning about the haters too much - LightningStrike
This is real hip hop, not like those modern mumble rappers" - Not_A_Weeaboo
Related ListsTypes of Comments Likely to Be Found in YouTube Music Videos Most Generic Music Genres Most Annoying Types of People That Comment On YouTube Videos Most Annoying YouTube Comments Most Annoying YouTube Like Comments
8 days old
2. Greta Van Fleet