Top Ten Funniest Things Drivers Have Written On Insurance FormsPositronWildhawk Some of these are just some of the most stupid genuine excuses, some are just plain weird. Enjoy, fellow TopTenners.
The Top Ten
Well, what else is the cow meant to say? Bring that up in court! - PositronWildhawk
You could have mooed too. Cows happen to be excellent communicators if you speak Cowean!
Oh, so you can just floor it even if some bloke's standing in your way, then? - PositronWildhawk
Sorry, I hit your car. I'll se if I have any money to replace it after I pay for the hospital bills. - CityGuru
That was dum he admitted that was stupied - 808swag
Haha! A real heroic attempt of murder! - HezarioSeth
I think that britgirl is so right - 808swag
OH MY GOD! This is just so DUMB! Funny but goddam DUMB! Haha! Some people, eh? Thank God for them, I say! Haha! - Britgirl
This happens to me all the time.
40 years?!?! You're gonna have to fall asleep sometime! - PositronWildhawk
This is just to ridiculous not to vote for - HannahHick80s
Well, you made it funny
I'm dying reading this!
Made one last desperate dash, eh? - PetSounds
Why are these people allowed to drive?
Oh my gosh LOL! There were so many items in this list I wanted to vote for but kept holding off till I got to the bottom of the list...I found that item deserving the vote and am so surprised it’s right at the end!
Of all the stupid excuses humankind could come up with this is it! 🤦♀️
Related ListsFunniest Insurance Commercials Top Ten Funniest Things Teachers Have Written On School Reports Best Car Insurance Companies Best Homeowners Insurance Companies Best Health Insurance Companies
5 years, 290 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind.
3. I was driving along the motorway when the police pulled me over onto the hard shoulder. Unfortunately I was in the middle lane and there was another car in the way.
2. I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.
3. A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face
2. The driver had run over a cow. Q: What warning was given by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was given by the other party? A: Moo.
3. The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
View All 4