Top Ten Suggestions to Improve TheTopTenswizardryuk If you have any thoughts about ways to improve this site your input would be most welcome. As good as it is, it feels incomplete.
The Contenders: Page 2
I sometimes see in a list that the same thing can be mentioned more than once and if they were combined, they would probably be higher in the list. Maybe even no. 1. - wizardryuk
Yes! What a great idea. I would like to know if I did a good job or not. - cosmo
You do realize that this is almost impossible, right? As of Sept 2017 the site has 167,390 members. Most of them aren't active but still. - Metal_Treasure
Non-votable lists can be very useful in some cases and I would use them more often if I had the option "Allow comments" - Yes/No. Currently people can't vote and can't comment on these lists but some authors may want to allow comments. The authors should have this option and decide whether to allow comments or not. - Metal_Treasure
I think that this would give a better idea to users as to how accurate the list may be. Maybe some sort of system can be devised to give an accuracy rating percentage for each list instead based on such things? - wizardryuk
We do this anyway. I like this feature as it indicates the reliability of a list, - gemcloben
It could be like YouTube, showing how many views of the video, only this time it is showing how many votes are on a list. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
I added this item because currently the "Search List" option is at the bottom of the page. It would work much better at the top.
1) When we add items to long lists (often our own lists) we have to go through the "Search List" Option in order to add every item. With the "Search List" Option at the bottom it's very annoying - too much unnecessary scrolling.
2) When we vote on a long list we have to scroll down again to find the item we wanna vote for via the "Search List" option. Maybe I don't wanna see all 20 items on the 1st page because I wanna vote for an item that's at #223 and I will find it by using the "Search List" option. But again, the "Search List" option should be at the top of the page to avoid the unnecessary scrolling. - Metal_Treasure
You say this in your FAQ "
What are some reasons why my item would be rejected?
... Items may also be rejected if they do not logically belong in a list. We aren't going to approve a Ford Pinto submission for a coolest sports car list.
but I see Chuck Norris as number 61 in greatest guitarists ever. ETC... - wizardryuk
I find that when I click the "All Lists" that the fist page is fine, then if I click on page 2, I get page 1 and 2, if I click on 55 then the list is huge and repeats what is in other lists. What is going on? - wizardryuk
It's up to the person to start hating.
Because of idiots who can't stand opinions? No way.
Depends On How Offensive And Extreme It Is - JPK
They needs to happen if your not an anime fan you shouldn't even be on there. - ZZDOORAL
Oh? So the easily offended idiots added this item, eh? - gemcloben
They Have Opinions.
This is so itll be more specific and we can see how close our voted item is to beating the next highest item - SupremeNachoe
Related ListsTop Ten Suggestions To Improve Our Profile Pages On TheTopTens Top 10 Ways to Improve TheTopTens in 2017 Things TheTopTens Did To Improve Top Ten Ways to Improve Your Member Score On TheTopTens Top 10 Users of TheTopTens
6 years, 363 days old
Top Remixes (11)
2. Add More Things to the Profile Editor
3. An option to remove lists
2. A Forum
3. Have an awards system for members who exceed in certain areas.
2. Stop approving pointless lists.
3. A Forum
View All 11