Top Ten Funny But Mean Pranks to Pull On Strangers Near ChristmasTurkeyasylum This is NOT part of PetSound's Christmas Countdown series, just to get that clear!
The Top Ten
Or worse... enemies!
Haha! The most common one - JaysTop10List
Perfect! Muahahaaa! - Emberflight_of_StormClan
I, ve seen this on YouTube. - nintendofan126
It is the 25 Christmas Eve is the 24
"I forgot, is it December 24, or 25? " - Turkeyasylum
That's not funny... It's just mean. - nintendofan126
Just make sure they're not underage first... - Turkeyasylum
Hilarious I did this to my cousins and the kids are 3-5 years old the were like I want Santa I want presents
The younger the children, the more successful this one is. - Turkeyasylum
The kids would throw a HUGE temper tantrum - JaysTop10List
Ok, that's a little harsh.V 2 Comments
Especially if they don't like tinsel. - Turkeyasylum
Looks like we're gettin' a fake tree this year... - Turkeyasylum
Shouldn't these light up? Maybe we need to buy new ones. - Turkeyasylum
This one may take some practice... - Turkeyasylum
Hahaaa that's funny loll lol
Cool! A geology set! Thanks Santa! - Turkeyasylum
That is price less
best - swaggjfkla
That would be hilarious!
Kids would cry.
Fun prank for your ex or a stranger! - Ketrikal
That prank is crossing the line.
Related ListsTop Ten Pranks to Pull at School If You Could Be Invisible for One Whole Day Christmas Movies and TV Specials That Mean the Most to You Top Ten Weirdest Things to See When You Pull the Curtains Top Ten Celebrities Who Pull the Funniest Faces Best Cover Songs on Getcha Pull!: A Tribute to Dimebag Darrell
4 years, 41 days old
2. Give a pre-holiday present that is just a card reminding you of when Christmas is
3. Give someone alcoholic eggnog when they specifically asked for non-alcoholic
2. Hang a mistletoe over two complete strangers
3. Slingshot the ornaments on Christmas trees
2. Slingshot the ornaments on Christmas trees
3. Walk in through a chimney wearing a Santa suit, and leave coal in the children's stockings, as well as a note saying "Santa came early this year"